• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

the BEST Batman graphic novel EVER

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
its as simple as that, what is the best batman graphic novel, EVER

didnt you just post a thread asking if you should read arkham? at like 130 and now you are saying its the best ever?

boywondernerdDC said:
didnt you just post a thread asking if you should read arkham? at like 130 and now you are saying its the best ever?

Yeah, I went out and bought it and read it.

Is that so hard to comprehend?

Can't pick just one. Toss up between TLH and Hush.

I'm still a bit behind, but I don't see anything surpassing The Long Halloween.

And a quick random question: is Haunted Knight in continuity?

No, it's not. You could fit the individual stories into the LH/DV timeline, but I think the consensus is that it's not in continuity.

The Long Halloween.

Very honorable mentions to both DKR and Arkham Asylum, though.

ToddIsDead said:
No, it's not. You could fit the individual stories into the LH/DV timeline, but I think the consensus is that it's not in continuity.

Thanks. :up:

No mystery The Long Halloween got the most votes. All you guys who voted for it here...why didn't you participate in the elimination game? :(

We brought the old Graphic Novel round back cause it never finished but TLH was declared victor. Problem is...it just got eliminated. :mad:

Just finished Dark Victory finally, and all I have to say is... wow.

Off-topic: I have Haunted Knight and Superman For All Seasons next on my list of things to read. Does anyone recommend Loeb's and Sale's Marvel books, like DD Yellow, SM Blue, or Hulk Gray?

JTStarkiller said:
Just finished Dark Victory finally, and all I have to say is... wow.

Off-topic: I have Haunted Knight and Superman For All Seasons next on my list of things to read. Does anyone recommend Loeb's and Sale's Marvel books, like DD Yellow, SM Blue, or Hulk Gray?

Haunted Knight and Superman For All Seasons are both very good :up:
Spider-Man Blue is pretty good to.

DD Yellow is also really good aswell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back