The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

Lord Blackbolt

Avenger
Reaction score
Hey I love Halle Berry like the next guy, but for some reason she's not as hot in X-men as in other movies... maybe that's because she wears much less in those other movies.... Same thing with Famke Janson... she always looks hotter i other movies. X2 really needs a scen where everyone is at that pool... Hell we have a naked Logan in the movie, why not at least have the X-chicks in binikis for a scene.

Anyway... I dig Asian chicks... so I'd go for Kelly Hu.

I'd probably choose Mystique because I loved her in the first film.

:cool:

gm_l4.jpg

Other? Have we seen enough of people like Jubilee or the other extras for this?

Well to tell you the truth I only started this thread cause I knew people would post nice pictures.;)

Originally posted by captain cocanut
Well to tell you the truth I only started this thread cause I knew people would post nice pictures.;)

Lol....

To tell you the truth, I'd rather post in 'Who is the Hottest man in X2' thread.... Wait, there's only just Hugh Jackman and James Marsden... not too many good looking guys in X2 when you think about it. Yeah, I think Shawn Ashmore counts as well, but aside from that... unless one wants to include Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan :p

Originally posted by deafguy
Lol....

To tell you the truth, I'd rather post in 'Who is the Hottest man in X2' thread.... Wait, there's only just Hugh Jackman and James Marsden... not too many good looking guys in X2 when you think about it. Yeah, I think Shawn Ashmore counts as well, but aside from that... unless one wants to include Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan :p

Whose stopping you from starting that thread.... don't count on me to start it though...

I doubt Patrick Stewart ever posed in a Maxim pose.

Nah - the outcome would be obvious. Hugh Jackman would come out a winner, with James Marsden leading behind... Ditto about others.

Your right.... Strange for a team called X-men there sure seems to be more woman than men. Logan should give up and hit on Storm instead. Theirs woman to go around.

Wow!! I never actually thought about how many hot chicks will be in X2. Rebecca and Halle are very pretty, but IMO Jean Grey is by far the most beautiful.

I thought Anne Paquin was looking hot as hell in that little leather number she was wearing in here new picture....

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman
I thought Anne Paquin was looking hot as hell in that little leather number she was wearing in here new picture....
I have to agree :eek:

roguex2.jpg

well... halle berry is hot but i think the wig doesnt fit her, you know aht i mean right?

id have to say kelly hugh and halley berry have a tie....

i cant choose..................................................

Originally posted by captain cocanut
Wow I'm surprised Halle didn't get votes so far....:eek: :eek:

Maybe guys don't like whiny girls with Golden statuettes....:D

Becky, even if she is married to a dork
But they are all hot, would not kick any out of my bed

Originally posted by LarryLegend
Becky, even if she is married to a dork
But they are all hot, would not kick any out of my bed
All at once?

This is a tough poll because I like all the ladies in X2. However, I do have a preference for hot, sexy Asian ladies, so I decided to cast my vote for Kelly Hu.

gm_l11.jpg

:drool: :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"