The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

i think marrow is, even though she;s not real..........

Kelly HU ...yummmmEEEEEE with a side of HalleEEEEE ahhhhhh

Originally posted by harbingers
i think marrow is, even though she;s not real..........

And she's not in X2 even...

*points to topic* "Who is the Hottest woman in X2?"

X2 as in the movie.. X-men 2, the sequel to X-men... You know? ;)

Originally posted by Mr Sinister
And she's not in X2 even...

*points to topic* "Who is the Hottest woman in X2?"

X2 as in the movie.. X-men 2, the sequel to X-men... You know? ;)

no, can you clarify it a little more?
i still think marrow is sexy, and she should be played by fairuza balk

Halle! Did you guys see here in "Swordfish" when she was wearing the lingere?! Kelly Hu is second followed by Famke.:cyclops:

Originally posted by ScottSummers
Halle! Did you guys see here in "Swordfish" when she was wearing the lingere?! Kelly Hu is second followed by Famke.:cyclops:

I dont remember anything special about her lingerie.. I do remember those few seconds of bare chest tho.

Originally posted by FourHorsemen
Kelly Hu and Famke HOT HOT HOT!

Famke janssen was great in Goldeneye!
http://members.tripod.com/~mavitins/Famke.html

I wish Kelly Hu can come back in X3 as Psylocke sweeeet! :p

good idea, just put her in a different outfit and call her psylocke and no one will ever know the difference !
according to my speculations, that will never happen, sorry. -_-;

roguex2.jpg

Anne Paquin is closer to may age, while the other women have a good 10-15 years on me, and the other women, no doubt are extremly hot, but i think lil' miss Rogue is the girl for me.

:p

It was between Rebecca and Halle for me,..

But,.. I went with this:

023.jpg
032.jpg
039.jpg
halle008.jpg
halle058.jpg

:eek: :eek:

-TNC

Halle all the way. Close to the sexiest women in any movie

I thought that's what we were doing. posting our opinions

I'm just saying that "Halle Berry being 'Close to the sexiest women in any movie' is a matter of opinion",reddog. By that, I mean that not everybody thinks so. And by that, I particularly meant me.

yeah, cause everyone knows Brooke Burke is the hottest chick in X2... umm... wait.... she's not in x2 :(

She's the hottest girl in every movie except X-men. She just doesn't look sexy in the X-men movies.... like she is in other movies.... Comparing her other movies I'd have to say she is one of the sexiest women in Hollywood, but not in X-men... Which is a shame. I just can't get passed that wig.

here guyz

hb02.jpg

hubbah hubbah!
hb06.jpg

hb49.jpg

hb42.jpg

If this aint the finest woman in the world......shes pretty damn close!:cyclops:

Those are nice pics:D I like her with short hair better, that's why I just can't like her with her White wig.... Maybe it's me... but if Storm had a mowhawk in the movie, then I'd vote her as the hottest woman in X2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"