The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

039.jpg

SHORT HAIR!...:eek:

HEY!..

Where are those Rebecca-Romijn pics?!!:D

-TNC

I'm only surprised that Stamos is getting the least amount of votes (apart from that sexy Other)

Originally posted by Immortalfire
I have to agree :eek:

roguex2.jpg

I voted for Anna Paquin's cute butt! And the rest of her too. Mmmmmmm! Anna! :p
She better be wearing that suit in X-men2.

Ditto to that, man.

Popsicleboy and Wolvie are lucky guys.

Originally posted by Immortalfire
Yup, Famke and her "thighs of death" were very intriguing :D

Haha... I remember that. It was very interesting. ;)

famke certanly is the hotest, yet, i only see like 2 pics o her up here... u guys need to get it together and post some moe

*****! I cant choose.We need some Rebecca Pics, more Hu and Janssen pics, and a lot more halle pics....

Originally posted by The Batman
*****! I cant choose.We need some Rebecca Pics, more Hu and Janssen pics, and a lot more halle pics....
Heres some Famke pics for ya!
famke34_jpg.jpg

I see why Scott and Logan fight over her!
famke21_jpg.jpg

famke27_jpg.jpg

Someone made a topic with this pic before but i'll post it anyway:
phoenix.jpg

If there's a 'red x' just click the link and then "click here to get the file you wanted earlier or something". It's worth it...:)

Famke Is HOT HOT HOT!!!! I watch every movie shes in...whether it sucks or not.

Rebecca Romjin Stamos AKA Mystique...

romjin.jpg

2532-054.jpg

win1999.JPG

rr121_nuova.jpg

mystique.jpg

Triple X...

liwhbg33.jpg

I voted for Anna, because I can't stand Halle Berry or her attitude, Kelly Hu does nothing for me, Romjin-Stamos looks bland as a blonde (but actually looks sexier and much more attractive as Mystique!), and though I Looooove Famke, she's not so hot in X-Men as she's not played-up as a sex symbol. Anna, though, has that young sexy babe thing going for her.

But, I haven't seen Kitty, Jubilee, teen Ilyana, Rhane, Dani, Siryn, Polaris, or any of the other multitude of X-Women...

how can anyone thingk ann paquin is hott shes so damn ugly you guys are such geeks for thinking shes hott i agree with rebbca romajn stamo cuse shes the hottest of them all than comes helly hu than hale berry than famke jensesn ann paquin is so freaking ugly ugh!

Originally posted by Batman88
how can anyone thingk ann paquin is hott shes so damn ugly you guys are such geeks for thinking shes hott i agree with rebbca romajn stamo cuse shes the hottest of them all than comes helly hu than hale berry than famke jensesn ann paquin is so freaking ugly ugh!

Are you by any chance related to the board's favorite poster...X_Men_Rogue??:D

Lord - the images take forever to load :eek:

Too bad the girls don't do anything for me... otherwise I would have liked Anna Paquin... I initially casted my vote on Romijin-Stamos, but after seeing Paquin's pics, I've changed my mind. :p

I have a friend at school (university) who looks like Anna :D . And there have been two, three people who remind her of the fact.

Wow I cant Believe so many Of you guys think Anna is Hot. Well Im

a Halle Fan so....To each Its own.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"