"The Brave and the Bold" Discussion/Talkback

I actually really enjoyed the dialogue between the two. Can't see what supergirl could possibly bring to the table but, we'll see i suppose.

I haven't been in this forum fow a while, so when did every one start to hate Johns?

Solid hit agaisnt Hal ehhhh?

"I've trained my lantern to come to me when I call for it. You know. Like you did with Robin".

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, buirn

I was actually referring to the issue, but yeah that was funny too.

It was a nice issue, nothing really complain worthy. I wont be picking up the next issue however, and probably go with my original plan and just buy the team-ups I'm interested in.
I'm so ahead of the curve on you guys. I'm like a f***ing prophet.

I thought it was very well done. I LOVE Perez's work, so that was very nice. The difference in Hal and Bruce at the card table was a nice touch.

I look forward to this title for awhile.

The poker scene was so stupid. Seriously, Bruce is a virtually a f***ing psychological profiler, and he omgs at Hal taking crazy chances? Stupid.

The poker scene was so stupid. Seriously, Bruce is a virtually a f***ing psychological profiler, and he omgs at Hal taking crazy chances? Stupid.

Yeah, that was Bruce's main problem, he was playing poker while Hal was playing blackjack.

Everyone knows blackjack is a ***** game. Bruce wanted to play poker.

And apparently that lack of poker made Bruce forget who Hal even was.

#1 Batman and Hal
#2 Supergirl and Hal
#3 Batman and Blue Beetle
#4 Supergirl and Lobo.

I think that's right anyway. It's not very exciting really.

Batman and Blue Beetle should be fun but f*** the rest.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that one.

Same, I'll support the new Beetle in books.

I've been loving the Morrison Lobo in 52 (I used to hate him in the 90s) if he is back to normal Lobo in B&B Ive got no interest.

It was good, but not all that great...I liked the homage to the 60's t.v. series, of having Batman say: "Batteries to power...turbines to speed!" That was a nice moment. And Perez's art is always a plus. Overall though, this issue didn't leave me much enthusiasm to pick up the next one. However...#3 may be a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"