• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Phoenix The Car Slayer is Back! Olivia Munn is Psylocke!

Not like she played an important character who they planned on using again or anything.

Ah well that sucks I felt she would have had more of a role since the last time we saw her in apocalypse she gave a look like “this isn’t the last time you’re gonna see me”

It would have nice to see her, but i see why they are not gonna use her in this movie. On a related note, the comments at the home page of this article are disgusting, i have just reported several spam accounts, the usual "lets hope the movie is not released" crap.

They can easily defeat Psylocke with balloons. :o

Not like she played an important character who they planned on using again or anything.
Sad thinkg about that comment is you could say the same thing about the following characters: Storm, Cyclops, Jubilee, Kitty, Iceman, and Rogue. I mean those characters should be royalty and treated like god in xmen films but the sad reality is that was never the case. Sure they've been used for multiple movies but not in any significant way and we're talking 20 years of being wasted...makes me so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"