The Flash The Flash Costume Thread - Part 1

After Grant was bodyshamed last year I’m pretty sure he’s not going to share anything. At this point I’d say the first look will be in a couple of weeks at SDCC.

Wasnt the costume a Pap picture anyway?
Crossing fingers. Yes, there was a papz photo of them filming 601 yesterday. Suit is the same. BUT Grant posted a video of his legs walking in the suit and you can see some new gold accents...so the mystery continues.

2zodmj5.jpg

Killer Frost throughout the years, probably the only female in the Arrowverse to rival Sara for suit upgrades.

2zodmj5.jpg

Killer Frost throughout the years, probably the only female in the Arrowverse to rival Sara for suit upgrades.

Season 2 is still my fave but digging this new loo, like that she's finally got her own symbol.

2zodmj5.jpg

I like the looks with the long coats the best. Match that with a short skirt... Reminds me of the only song I ever liked from the band Cake, 'Short Skirt/Long Jacket.'

Her new one is looking great and I love the snowflake design.

New costume! Or rather, very minor update on the previous one (gold trim). But really, if they actually fix the cowl, that should be enough.

67599209_2425701024188853_2936599655741390848_o.jpg

flash-season-6-preview-photo.jpg
I Have no words for this :O

I like it, but I'd love an armoured suit like the Flash of the Injustice games.

Finally a cowl that actually matches the rest of the outfit, only took six seasons.

The S6 costume looks amazing. And finally... proper ear wings/blades on the cowl!

Well it's definitely better. I don't know that I need the extra gold trim, and I don't actually think bringing the chinstrap back was necessary to fix the cowl. But it's definitely way better. I'm glad that weird shiny plastic on the neck has gone too.

Honestly I wish they'd just add a bit of muscle shaping to the suit. I'm not talking about adding significant extra bulk to Gustin - I really like that he's so slim and that makes him stand out from other live action superheroes. But a bit of roundness to the pecs and biceps wouldn't hurt his look. His body shape just looks so flat - and that's not Gustin's fault as he's in great shape.

Oh man...I am SO glad they brought the chin strap back. Gustin just doesn't have the jaw line to pull it off without it. I'm still not crazy about the rest of the suit, but the cowl certainly looks great. Interesting that they got away from the lightning bolts on the sides as well.

The cowl has the same thing I didn't like about the very first season one - the open part on the lower face is too wide and looks a bit weird. They fixed that pretty quick (I think maybe even mid-season 1) but now it's gone back to that. The rest of the cowl is really nice, I just wish they'd bring the sides of the opening in a bit.

69786173_2527869130638708_2462856855957798912_o.jpg

Yeah, the opening part of lower face in Flash season 4 cowl looked far better.

index.jpg

Yeah, the opening part of lower face in Flash season 4 cowl looked far better.

index.jpg
The pointed parts at the bottom of the "domino mask" area should be closer to the nose, like this, rather than further out to the sides like the new one.

Set pictures showing the new suit:

The Flash Blog

The details put in the new cowl are quite nuts, especially the golden dots depicting lightning bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"