Justice League The Flash in BvS... From the future or from another dimension?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
I'm talking about The Flash from the Knightmare scene.

Question is...

Was that the future or another universe?

K2LUS3B.jpg

Only one can be the only one. Let me explain myself.

The Flash mentions Lois Lane as the key and needs to be saved for Superman not ending up like that (Injustice-STAS mix) but what actually happens is Martha being the one instead of Lois.

That could mean. Flash changed the time line (as he usually does) and the events from there and later are changed.

Or that it was another Earth that Lois had the fate that Batman avoid with Martha in that universe, and for Batman not listening to him (AGAIN thanks TO LOIS too one thing different from that future), Superman blames him for the fate of Lois.

Another point of the another reality case. Remember The Dawn of the Justice League especial when Ezra said he vibrates at different frequencies to pass through other realites? What if this was the case?

DCMultiverse.jpg

How we can be sure if it was future changed or another universe? Simple. IF they address it in JL or if we see more of that universe it will mean that indeed it was another Earth.

What do you think?

I'm thinking Back to the Future Pt. 2. Somehow Flash breaks the timeline in his solo movie and the end of that movie is the end of the Knightmare scene where he warns Bruce about the broken timeline.

That means the current timeline of the DCEU has course corrected because neither Lois or Martha is dead.

He is from another dimension if you consider it to be different timeline.
See with BvS ending they changed the current timeline, but in that timeline it is pretty much injustice w/ Darkseid and unprepared heroes to fight against him.

We don't know whether flash was talking about Superman, he could have been talking about someone else

he could've been talking about Jimmy Olson.

From the future. I think in the original timeline the JL wasn't fully formed/working together thus allowing some event/s to occur that results in this post-apocalyptic world with Superman going mad and Darkseid taking over. The Flash urges Bruce to "find us" so that the JL can be assembled sooner to fight off the incoming threat.

John-An needs his own separate forum for making threads it seems. :o

From the future. I think in the original timeline the JL wasn't fully formed/working together thus allowing some event/s to occur that results in this post-apocalyptic world with Superman going mad and Darkseid taking over. The Flash urges Bruce to "find us" so that the JL can be assembled sooner to fight off the incoming threat.

That's exactly what I thought as I was watching the movie. :yay:

From the future of an alternate timeline that may have started to change.

Last edited:
Anyone think think we could see a Flash movie with him racing through different time periods, eventually tying back into the BvS scene?

Anyone think think we could see a Flash movie with him racing through different time periods, eventually tying back into the BvS scene?

That's what I've been saying. If we see Evil!Superman again in this film series it'll be in a Flash movie and not Justice League. At the end he time travels and gives Bruce the Knightmare in BvS. When he returns to his present it'll be different with the League formed and he'll have new memories of the new timeline.

It seems anyone that watched BvS came to the conclusion that all the visions of bad Superman involves an alternate timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"