BvS Should Wonder Woman be Batman's love interest in BvS?

Yeah, ok. But that has nothing to do with this movie. There's no need to pair her off with someone immediately. They can explore her and Steve in the next one. I don't need 3 love stories in one movie.

As far as I'm concerced, she should be banging Orion in her very first scene.

But on a more serious tone, I understand what you're saying. But you need to understand what is behind my thought process. I don't want Wondie to be seen a Virgin Mary... I believe being sexual active is very important for the character, she deserves it. Of course, you don't need to have it in this film, or even in a possible solo, but it's something that needs to be there. I just rather see it sooner than latter.

As far as I'm concerced, she should be banging Orion in her very first scene.

But on a more serious tone, I understand what you're saying. But you need to understand what is behind my thought process. I don't want Wondie to be seen a Virgin Mary... I believe being sexual active is very important for the character, she deserves it. Of course, you don't need to have it in this film, or even in a possible solo, but it's something that needs to be there. I just rather see it sooner than latter.

I get what you're saying, I just think you're going too far with it. She isn't a virgin Mary in the comics anymore. That's over. People see her as a sex object more than anything. This chastity thing is long since over.

Your fist comment about Orion...no. Just no. I wouldn't want that for any character. I don't want her to be all about sex and proving that she's sexual. Like any character, let's get to know her first. You know what I believe is important for this character? Actually being a character. Having a personality. That's what I want to see first and foremost, not her sexing Orion, Superman, Batman, or anyone. She's used as a sex fantasy enough as it is. I want to actually get a sense of who she is for once. The relationship stuff will come.

I get what you're saying, I just think you're going too far with it. She isn't a virgin Mary in the comics anymore. That's over. People see her as a sex object more than anything. This chastity thing is long since over.

Your fist comment about Orion...no. Just no. I wouldn't want that for any character. I don't want her to be all about sex and proving that she's sexual. Like any character, let's get to know her first. You know what I believe is important for this character? Actually being a character. Having a personality. That's what I want to see first and foremost, not her sexing Orion, Superman, Batman, or anyone. She's used as a sex fantasy enough as it is. I want to actually get a sense of who she is for once. The relationship stuff will come.

I wouldn't say it's long over. Actually, the first evidence of Wondie having sex comes from SM/WW #4, which was released a couple months ago.

And yes, Wonder Woman should be most and foremost a character, having a personality, fighting for what she believes is right. I just believe she would be all that greater if she didn't have to be untouchable.

I wouldn't say it's long over. Actually, the first evidence of Wondie having sex comes from SM/WW #4, which was released a couple months ago.

And yes, Wonder Woman should be most and foremost a character, having a personality, fighting for what she believes is right. I just believe she would be all that greater if she didn't have to be untouchable.

Yeah, but they often do romantic plots. Even in animation, she was with Steve. The sex is implied, just not shown. That's often the case for many comic characters. Superman hasn't been shown having sex yet in the New 52 to my knowledge. They didn't often show him and Lois doing it, either. It was often kissing or "fade away" implications. I don't think her being chaste is even on anyone's mind anymore since she's often sexed up in art. I think jumping right to showing her sexing someone up would be a disservice to her because they don't do that to any other heroes.

What the hell? You can fap to her picture on your own damn time.

Hopefully she will bang someone in this film.

That's not even possible. Women's sexual organs are on the inside, and men's are on the outside. Only a man can "bang" someone as you so eloquently put it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"