• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Should Wonder Woman be already established?

Masone

Civilian
Reaction score
Do you want a Wonder Woman that has yet to cross over into the world of man, or do you want one that has already crossed over and is established?

My personal preference is that she has already crossed over and is kinda hiding in plain sight until whatever plot from the movie brings her out. So basically in the state that Clark was in in MOS before he became Superman.

Perhaps the villain unleashes a plan that brings them together in a Crash/Heroes(NBC show) type of way.

So what's your idea in terms of where Wonder Woman is at in the movie? Established? Hiding in plain sight? Still in Themyscira? Settled down with a family?

WW already established.

They can use her origin and how she crossed over to the world of man in the solo film.

If she was established already then it defeats the entire point of Jonathan Kent's rhetoric and Perry White's lines about "Can you believe how people on this planet would react if they knew there was someone out there who could do this?"

I wouldn't mind if Diana and her people were known by the US Military but not the populace, due to the amazons fighting the Nazi's in WW2.

If she was established already then it defeats the entire point of Jonathan Kent's rhetoric and Perry White's lines about "Can you believe how people on this planet would react if they knew there was someone out there who could do this?"

I wouldn't mind if Diana and her people were known by the US Military but not the populace, due to the amazons fighting the Nazi's in WW2.

I meant being established by living in a big city. Oooops!

She is hiding in plain sight...until Superman appears.

Hiding in plain sight. maybe working in a government facility or something. That or an ambassador for Themiscrya.

I meant being established by living in a big city. Oooops!

She is hiding in plain sight...until Superman appears.

Oooh.

I wouldn't mind if she was hiding in plain sight.

I want her to be new to our world. In search of mighty allies to stop ominous something from visions.

WW already established.

They can use her origin and how she crossed over to the world of man in the solo film.

They could save her origin for the solo film.

I wouldn't mind if she is hiding in plain sight and has been spending some time in the outside world. The events of MOS could've been the catalyst for her to leave Themyscira.

Whichever way they go I just hope there is some proper explanation. And I hope they don't save stuff for an origin film that never even happens.

Last edited:
Already established but doing something, only discreetly.

Already established. I like the idea that all the Justice Leaguers are already formed but laying dormant, and Superman is the catalyst to bring them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"