The Flash Leaks & Spoilers Thread

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD DO NOT HAVE TO BE TAGGED

The_Flash_%28film%29_logo.jpg

According to reliable online scoopers like ViewerAnon the Flash has recently done test screenings so some more legit leaks/info from the film have come to light. So this seems like a good time to start a thread to discuss these spoilers:

Last edited:
LOL, “no one is getting erased.” It’s just that, going forward, the movies will follow a timeline where Superman never existed. But he’s not erased!
In that continuity. I think we should all expect that any Superman we get in the immediate future is going to be in its own bubble, just like Pattinson’s Batman.

As for Cavill, yeah he’s probably done for the time being. Which shouldn’t really come as a surprise.

That's gunna hurt Cavill, seeing how his character was erased, as a baby... it hurt me just by reading it... It sets Zod up to be an evil bastard, sets up why Supergirl would hate him, for murdering her baby cousin - holding that against him. I can see Zod and Faora coming back in the future.

I can see a crisis event where all the time lines have to come together to defeat the anti life - across the multiverse - holder.

It looks a bit of a mess or at least, it looks like a journey I don't really have the passion to attempt.

I feel if they clear the slate for superman, it allows a Reeves style reboot...

finally.

I just don't think killing Superman as a baby is going to make people want to see Supergirl. There are dozens of better options, this one seems lazy, insipid and uninspired. Oh wait, this is Warners, I was being redundant.

I just wanted to facepalm when I first read the Superman baby thing, like.. how can WB possibly think that's a good direction to go in and that they won't face any backlash from the fanbase? Just mind-boggling decisions sometimes.

This meme I saw on Reddit had me dying though, it was just titled, "Can't wait to see these 2 fight" :funny:
e85n11750rq81.jpg

It reminds of that Terminator Dark Fate movie. “So we kept hiring hack writers who couldn’t figure out how to make John Connor a compelling character. So let’s just kill him as a kid and be done with it! Then we can move onto someone else.”

#WBkeepyourhandsoffmybaby

Joker/Harley relationship is too toxic on screen but we will kill baby Superman as Cavill’s send-off

:funny:

Snyder Cut ruined our 2017 CGI farewell so we will have to try it again

Seriously though nobody has debunked it yet so Discovery better rewrite that s***

This is the one time I side with the suits :whatever:

Toby is moving on and if Hamada is a goner they could add a scene with Ray AND have Wayne T Carr who they let the HD pic gets released, show up with Ryan and talk to Cavill at the end (roll credit: Superman will be back, with Chris McQ, who will write GLC) Mind blown excitement plus

but noooo, we kill baby Kal-El and bring back Zod, fans would love that

I’d be so happy if we have a Bombshell retro film with WW:batgirl:supergirl trinity and a bunch of other girls, that’d be unique. But nope we gonna kill babies and have sup/WW/batgirl with her jacket from 2 dollar shop to lead the cinematic universe

It really does feel like someone inside WB has an outright grudge against Superman. Either that, or they would rather drive the whole train straight off a cliff than admit that a sincere optimistic superhero could possibly work. I mean, just look at how much a disaster the Captain America movies were! *ahem*

WB executives with their massive egos just can't admit that they made mistakes and instead place blame on the character of Superman. WB's mishandling of DC has damaged not only DC but the entire studio as a whole.

It doesn't sound like they have a grudge against Superman just Cavill. :funny:

From Reddit, so take with a grain of salt

“Just to give an idea of how f’d this leaves WB/DC and how kind of impossible it’s going to be to reshoot The Flash or cut Miller from it:

The latest leaks regarding The Flash say that Ezra Miller is playing three versions of Barry Allen in the film. The Snyder one, the one from Keaton’s universe and the main villain of the movie, a mash-up of Black Flash and Future Flash. Apparently it’s a Back to the Future style romp where multiple Barry’s have to sneak a can of tomatoes into a shopping cart to save his mother’s life. I’m not kidding. The first third of the movie is Miller in scenes with Affleck’s Batman and Gadot’s Wonder Woman. They’ve already paid Affleck for his cameo, they’d have to no doubt pay him lord knows how much more to come back yet again with a new actor. Likewise with Keaton for the remainder of the movie. For the money they’d spend they’d be spending the same budget all over again.

Ezra Miller is the integral part of the one lynchpin movie that is set to change up the entire DCEU status quo and cannot be removed without basically making the entire film again. This leaves WB/DC in a very f’d position to say the least.

I should add context that might help or might not:

The can of tomatoes thing is that Barry’s mother forgets the can of tomatoes at the store and sends Henry to get some. While he’s gone she’s murdered in a ‘home invasion’. This leads eventually to a plot of Barry/Barry’s trying to get a can of tomatoes into a shopping cart to save the mother’s life because Henry would have been home. Regarding the three Barry’s part, I can see why they decided to kick the movie down the road another year even before Miller’s Hawaii meltdown, three Barry’s is real close to three Spider-Men and the multiverse angle is going to be fully reamed by Dr Strange 2 pretty soon. Makes sense they made the distance even before Miller’s actions”

From Reddit, so take with a grain of salt

“Just to give an idea of how f’d this leaves WB/DC and how kind of impossible it’s going to be to reshoot The Flash or cut Miller from it:

The latest leaks regarding The Flash say that Ezra Miller is playing three versions of Barry Allen in the film. The Snyder one, the one from Keaton’s universe and the main villain of the movie, a mash-up of Black Flash and Future Flash. Apparently it’s a Back to the Future style romp where multiple Barry’s have to sneak a can of tomatoes into a shopping cart to save his mother’s life. I’m not kidding. The first third of the movie is Miller in scenes with Affleck’s Batman and Gadot’s Wonder Woman. They’ve already paid Affleck for his cameo, they’d have to no doubt pay him lord knows how much more to come back yet again with a new actor. Likewise with Keaton for the remainder of the movie. For the money they’d spend they’d be spending the same budget all over again.

Ezra Miller is the integral part of the one lynchpin movie that is set to change up the entire DCEU status quo and cannot be removed without basically making the entire film again. This leaves WB/DC in a very f’d position to say the least.

I should add context that might help or might not:

The can of tomatoes thing is that Barry’s mother forgets the can of tomatoes at the store and sends Henry to get some. While he’s gone she’s murdered in a ‘home invasion’. This leads eventually to a plot of Barry/Barry’s trying to get a can of tomatoes into a shopping cart to save the mother’s life because Henry would have been home. Regarding the three Barry’s part, I can see why they decided to kick the movie down the road another year even before Miller’s Hawaii meltdown, three Barry’s is real close to three Spider-Men and the multiverse angle is going to be fully reamed by Dr Strange 2 pretty soon. Makes sense they made the distance even before Miller’s actions”

So, the DCEU is forever changed over a misplaced can of tomatoes? This makes Fury losing his eye to an alien cat look like Oscar worthy writing in comparison.

So, the DCEU is forever changed over a misplaced can of tomatoes? This makes Fury losing his eye to an alien cat look like Oscar worthy writing in comparison.

Considering how ****ing petty Reverse Flash has been in the comics, not really that crazy.
Never got the big deal with Furys eye and the outrage...considering how random comics tend to do stuff.

Other than that, even if the leak is wrong...you still get a Flash movie that is meant to reshape the DCEU, that alone makes the Miller stuff so ****ed up.
Makes it even worse if he really plays 3 roles in this, but its either way huge and puts WB in a really tough spot.

Not sure if true or not, but the leak does make the movie sound interesting. Not thrilled about Superman and Batfleck disappearing but if that post credit scene is true, they’re out there somewhere.

Ignoring the tomato can thing, that's kinda stupid, but the idea that Henry is sent out of the house to a store and somehow is the one imprisoned for murdering Nora makes no sense. That alibi would be so easy to clear.

Also, why would main Barry bring Keaton Barry back in time with him to change his past.

I am confused... so they just inserted Keaton's Batman into an alternate DCEU timeline where Zod murdered Clark as a baby and Supergirl came to earth instead of Superman? So its basically just DCEU Flashpoint with Keaton's Batman instead of Thomas Wayne Batman?

And yeah, how the hell did Barry's dad get convicted when he was at the store and could easily have eyewitnesses there providing him an alibi?

Interesting. I wonder if they’ll change the cliffhanger now that Ezra clearly won’t be back.

Went ahead and spoiled this one since who tf knows if I’ll ever actually see this flick.

If I were WB I would just shoot another post credits scene where Barry (we only see him from behind so they can use a double) travels to the other universe where Batfleck is but he blacks out again. When he comes to in the other universe, Batfleck is there but now Barry is older having gotten stranded in the Speed Force for awhile.

Then recast him with someone that audiences can get pumped about. Keanu, JGL, Adam Driver. Somebody like that with enough of a passing resemblance and plenty of goodwill behind them

I know it wouldn’t be a proper Flash solo, but I would pay good money to see Flash and Batman jumping around the multiverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"