The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

I am going to laugh when she tells Drogon to kill Jon and he denies her... just to see more Dany tears here.

Mind you, the council is formed to decide
  1. The Fate of Jon Snow
  2. The Fate of Westeros

I am going to laugh when she tells Drogon to kill Jon and he denies her... just to see more Dany tears here.
I would laugh if Drogon took her corpse to a red priest and got revived. I wouldn't know anyway since I dropped it after episode 3 (my main gripe cause **** Jon and Daenerys :whatever:) . The WW and the NK deserved better. :cmad:

Have yall seen the supposed leak that Dany ****s and pisses herself when she is stabbed and it's really nasty and graphic? :funny:

I can already hear what D&D will tell us. It has been foreshadowed for years beginning with Robert saying, "No one tells you how they **** themselves." and that important scene when Dolorous Edd and friends talk about people farting when they die. So much foreshadowing. So much poo.

Last edited:
Like I said weeks ago, I really hope these leaks are fake.

Have we ever seen anyone on this show die like that, ever?

This is literally Mass Effect 3 ending all over again. The nerd rage is Mass Effect 3 ending x Honey Boo Boo x Last Jedi.

Dany voiding her bowels upon death sounds entirely like someone adding nonsense to the main leaks.

I want you to know, Lord Bolton....

It was me.

Not that I think it's true but I can see the thinking now;

"Lads, we've already forced the audience to watch the beloved Oberyn get his head burst like a watermelon and for the dashing King of the North be horrifically betrayed and desecrated by having his direwolve's head sewn to his shoulder. We need to top that in the last episode. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT MUST BE DONE."

"I know, we'll have the Queen the audience always wanted on the Iron Throne be stabbed by the man she loves.......AND SHE'LL **** HERSELF WHEN SHE DIES TOO! IT'LL GO DOWN AS THE BEST SERIES FINALE EVER!"

"Yes that should do it alright. Get Emilia on the phone and let her know she's going to have to dig even deeper for something new with that beautifully expressive face of hers."

Spoilers for the finale. Looks like some unexpected cast members are returning, as well as an ancient, powerful weapon.

4-E0-C1-DE4-4-FEC-41-C2-8-D8-D-FD2-F6-DD4-A575.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if people are pushing these ridiculous 150% chance of not happening ever theories are doing it because the show has lost all it's magic. Like they're doing it because it's the only thing left to do that gives them excitement, because the real "excitement" just leaves everyone feeling fatally disappointed.

Sometimes I wonder if people are pushing these ridiculous 150% chance of not happening ever theories are doing it because the show has lost all it's magic. Like they're doing it because it's the only thing left to do that gives them excitement, because the real "excitement" just leaves everyone feeling fatally disappointed.
What do you think? Lolz

Well that one Reddit person with the spoilers was basically 100% right.
Decent finale, nothing wowing for me. Though I have just liked GoT I never loved it so nothing got me emotional.

They finally gave Jon a break... even if it's a little one

I feel like Bran taking the throne is a bit weird, but ehh... at this point, it's all crazy. It just needed more time. I don't mind the story beats per say.

I can't watch it for a long time. What HAPPENED? Can someone spoil the details for me?

I can't watch it for a long time. What HAPPENED? Can someone spoil the details for me?

Jon pledges loyalty to Daenerys, but then stabs her. Drogon melts the Iron Throne in a rage but doesn't harm Jon, takes Dany's body and flies away somewhere.

Bran becomes King by vote of basically the most important people left (Sansa, Arya, Gendry, Grandmaester Samwell Tarly, Davos, Brienne, Robin Arryn, the new Dornish ruler, Yohn Royce of The Vale, Yara Greyjoy, Edmure Tully).

Bran makes Tyrion his Hand. His council so far is Tyrion, Davos, Bronn, Brienne, and Sam.

To appease Grey Worm who wants to see Jon punished for Daenerys, Bran sends Jon back to The Night's Watch, where he reunites with Tormund and Ghost.

Arya sails west of Westeros to explore. Sansa is Queen of an independent North.

Thanks.

Why send Jon to the wall? The wall isn't needed anymore, and it's a ruin. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"