The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Sansa should have been executed for treason at least 3 times already so obviously once more she will survive :/

have y'all watched Drew Belmor's youtube WTF videos? they are hilarious

I guess we took completely different messages from our experiences watching the show, because we saw completely different things here. As a writer, I do tend to read more into a story than what is actually shown, so maybe that's what I'm done here. But it 100% honestly didn't feel out of nowhere for me at all.

We probably did. I think her previous mean streaks have been just that, only mean streaks. She's never really done something that other characters in the world aren't doing. As said, even Eddard Stark believes in executing those that do wrong. Dany is just a bit more emotional than the rigid Ned.

I don't think they've shown anything of Dany actually falling to the madness before the middle of this season, and the showrunners' own comments support that. So the "out of nowhere" part is for me that she wasn't built up properly and happened over a very short amount of time, not that I didn't suspect it could happen (as I had in my mind from the books, even before the first season of the show was out).

There's gotta be something at the end that hints at Walkers, but not that dumb out of nowhere rumored thing with wildings arranged in circles. If there's nothing gooood luck to HBO with their prequels

Well, I saw an article yesterday that mentioned Craster’s sons and how there may be a white walker orphanage somewhere north of the wall, lol. I do have to wonder about that. When the NK turns the babies into Walkers, do they immediate grow to adulthood and become part of his army? Or do they age at a normal rate and therefore there are a bunch of WW kids somewhere?

theres rumor that NK returns and jon has to destroy the tree he was made at lol... theres no way that's happening especially now unless the finale is 3 hours long

LOL as we've learned in the last few seasons, characters can just hop a bullet train to the North at a moment's notice so hey, maybe they could fit that in.

So what are everyone's guesses as to what Bronn is going to do IF he shows up. With these writers I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a finished arc of sorts. As in he doesn't even show up in the finale.

Honestly, I don't need to see him again. I like the character but he's kinda overstayed his welcome at this point and he ain't getting **** from Cersei so trying to kill Tyrion would be pointless unless he just wants to do it out of anger because he's not going to get Highgarden either. But that would just been pointless.

I need to see that conversation happpen.

Dany:
TYRION! YOU'VE BETRAYED MY TRUST FOR THE LAST TIME! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!

Tyrion: I'm so sorry, my queen. But can I make one final request?

Dany: What is it?!

Tyrion: I promised that you would give Highgarden to Ser Bronn of Blackwater Bay. Can you please do this so that he doesn't kill me?

Drogon: (Burns Tyrion alive)

I need to see that conversation happpen.

Dany:
TYRION! YOU'VE BETRAYED MY TRUST FOR THE LAST TIME! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!

Tyrion: I'm so sorry, my queen. But can I make one final request?

Dany: What is it?!

Tyrion: I promised that you would give Highgarden to Ser Bronn of Blackwater Bay. Can you please do this so that he doesn't kill me?

Drogon: (Burns Tyrion alive)

Nah, they are just gonna show him hanging out in Highgarden with at least 3 naked chicks lol

theres rumor that NK returns and jon has to destroy the tree he was made at lol... theres no way that's happening especially now unless the finale is 3 hours long

Oh my God, I cannot role my eyes hard enough when I see these ****ing theories pop all over the place.

THEORY: EURON'S SHOCKED BECAUSE THERE IS A BABY DRAGON
THEORY: BRAN KILLS DANERYS

And so on.

Fools, ignorant fools, the lot of them.

Also I had a conversation with my sister about episode 3 and the Night King. She said she stood up and clapped. We argued extensively for 20 minutes.

Hahaha yeah.

DUDE didja see that rumor that the reason Jon joined Dany is cuz he knew she would destroy King’s Landing cuz he’s the REAL Night King cuz he died and came back and when he did that the Night King’s power transferred to him and that’s why the other Night King got taken down so easily cuz he’s not the Night King anymore and the show will end with Dany and Jon both turning to ice and the whole kingdom will be covered in snow!!!

Best theory is still NQ Dany which at least is some what plausible with what we what we know

I don't think we're gonna see anything to do with The Night King again (I do wonder about Craster's babies though, but presumably they would die along with everyone else when The Night King was destroyed).

My prediction is Dany will be killed by either Jon or Arya. I don't know who's gonna end up on the Iron Throne, if anyone.

I don't think we're gonna see anything to do with The Night King again (I do wonder about Craster's babies though, but presumably they would die along with everyone else when The Night King was destroyed).

My prediction is Dany will be killed by either Jon or Arya. I don't know who's gonna end up on the Iron Throne, if anyone.

The leaks I've been seeing that have been right since episode 4 says Jon kills Dany, Bran (yes Bran) is chosen as the King by a council of Davos, Tyrion, Bronn, and Jon goes back to the wall (to protect the realms of men from goddamn nothing).

So them writers really forgot about Edmure Tully. Poor bastah is still locked up.

Never seeing Howland Reed either, huh?

Jon also never mentions that he knew Dany's old uncle ( I think it was her uncle). We never even saw the other cool missing swords again.

Arya never was reunited with her wolf dog.

DnD are just like Lucy! A bit clumsy and forgetful.

Oh my God, I cannot role my eyes hard enough when I see these ****ing theories pop all over the place.

THEORY: EURON'S SHOCKED BECAUSE THERE IS A BABY DRAGON
THEORY: BRAN KILLS DANERYS

And so on.

Fools, ignorant fools, the lot of them.

Also I had a conversation with my sister about episode 3 and the Night King. She said she stood up and clapped. We argued extensively for 20 minutes.
oh come on ... its going to happen... all of it!

I got to the point where i just find it good comedy now lol

"o Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world"

tumblr_inline_p5237gQ62a1unmici_540.gif

The leaks I've been seeing that have been right since episode 4 says Jon kills Dany, Bran (yes Bran) is chosen as the King by a council of Davos, Tyrion, Bronn, and Jon goes back to the wall (to protect the realms of men from goddamn nothing).

Lol.

Bran doesn’t even care what happens.

exact same spoilers ive been reading too.

but they filmed 2 endings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"