House of the Dragon House of the Dragon SPOILER Discussion (no need to tag spoilers here)

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Just creating this in case needed. Can discuss all spoilers here without tags even straight after a new episode has come out. Obviously not a good place to come if you want to avoid spoilers and aren't up to date. If no demand for this thread will get rid.

So how are y'all liking the changes so far? I found some to be quite good. The Laenor change to his death I didn't like. Now if he ever pops up again it changes alot, like Rhaenerya's new marriage. I don't think he will show up maybe they just wanted to give him a better ending.

Well we finally got to the point in the story where everything starts to happen now. Now the civil war is about to start. I am interested to see what further changes are going to be made.

So how are y'all liking the changes so far? I found some to be quite good. The Laenor change to his death I didn't like. Now if he ever pops up again it changes alot, like Rhaenerya's new marriage. I don't think he will show up maybe they just wanted to give him a better ending.

Well we finally got to the point in the story where everything starts to happen now. Now the civil war is about to start. I am interested to see what further changes are going to be made.
Feels like that change was to stop Rhaenyra jumping straight to all out villain territory (obviously was decided ahead of time but could have been jarring for viewers who had very much taken to her). I mean I'm very happy for Laenor lol, especially as he had reacted so well and seemed so pleasant compared to the average character, but yeah it could affect things going forward. Hopefully any other changes made are thought through with long term consequences in mind and bring more benefits than issues.

rhos-real-housewives.gif

I will never forgive Vhager and she must meet her end

So I'm pretty much done with the Dance of the Dragons portion of Fire & Blood and all I have to say is:

Me waiting on the new season of HOTD before reading Fire & Blood:

dont-care-how-i-want-it-now-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

Me waiting on the new season of HOTD after reading Fire & Blood:

img

Although I have to say (book spoilers that I'm tagging just in case regardless):

Daemon vs. Aemond was glorious and I hope the show delivers when it gets to that point, probably won't be until season 3. I'm assuming if they go with the plan of four seasons, season 2 will end with Rhaenyra taking the throne, season 3 will end with the Daemon/Aemond battle and then season four will wrap everything else up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"