Captain Marvel Spoilers Thread

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Here you guys go, you can discuss the spoilers as they come. No tags needed.

Oh, obviously be warned any who venture, this is a SPOILER thread!

I don't think there are any legit spoilers out there, there's all this talk of SHOCKING twists and none of the stuff I read fits that

I don't think there is either, but I think the embargo for the movie ends soon, and doesn't it open in some foreign markets this week (outside US I mean)?

EDIT - Not seeing it open any sooner than the 6th. Oh well, even so, this thread will be needed.

Last edited:
Skrulls appear in the movie.
The Kree appear in the movie.
Captain Marvel is in the movie.
Nick Fury is in the movie.

Coulson is in the movie.
Maria and Monica Rambeau are in the movie.

Of course he’s not a cat, he’s a goose.

Actually, very recently a good chuck of people did indeed see a screening of it. They can give impressions, but not full reviews IIRC.

I can't believe there are legit spoilers for End Game and not for this, still

So nice to hear that Captain Marvel is an awesome movie
Based on trailers/tv spots could be good or not but based on these early reactions is quite good!

Found this on Reddit. Its been deleted by the original reviewer:

'I really dug Captain Marvel. Feels so fresh & different from anything else Marvel, and the 90s soundtrack and tech gags are so onpoint, but mostly b/c Brie Larson just kicks an infinite amount of ass in it - Jude Law ass, Skrull ass, that old lady on the subway ass, so much ass.'

I read the second post credit is her arriving right where the pager is in front of Cap, Bored Widow and Rhodes as they are looking at the pager. Seems weird to me that her entrance would be in 2nd post credit not in End Game but the person who spoiled it allegedly spoiled IW correctly and it is said the second post credit gives goosebumps and this would do it

OK, I'm ghosting this thread. 2 weeks and 2 days till I watch this movie

I read the second post credit is her arriving right where the pager is in front of Cap, Bored Widow and Rhodes as they are looking at the pager. Seems weird to me that her entrance would be in 2nd post credit not in End Game but the person who spoiled it allegedly spoiled IW correctly and it is said the second post credit gives goosebumps and this would do it
That's a strange choice. I mean, they sort of did that in Ant-Man with showing a Civil War scene, but not what I would've expected.

I don't know if this is true but it seems it is (still waiting for confirmation so take it with the grain of salt)
apparently, she does move a planet in the movie.

Last edited:
It seems Nick Fury and Goose have their DNAs spliced together by the Skrulls and temporarily transform into the mighty Nick Furry.

I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for spoilers as everybody else.

Jude Law is playing Yon Rogg.
Ben Mendolsen is playing Talos.
Carol's Kree name is Vers.
Her Air Force friend is named Maria Rambeau. She has a child named Monica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"