The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

It just... really doesn't matter at this point, frankly. I'm invested. I want to see how it ends. Consider me a locked in viewer. But I have to consider this last season only one ending among many possible endings. The shows final season is basically a lost cause, as sad as that is.

30 years from now.... there will be a remake, and my characters will get the ending they deserve.

Is it just me or is it the leaks for the last episode that are the most difficult to make heads or tails of? With the previous ones, even though they annoyed me, I could understand the angle even out of context.

But the last episode leaks.....why would the Dotraki and Unsullied, after seeing their Queen murdered, just turn around and say "whatevs, we're out of here anyway." Why would they recognise the authority of a council that committed treason against their Queen?

Both forces have shown bloodlust just in the last episode so I find it hard to believe that their first instinct would be to arrest the guilty parties given their own Queen demonstrated her own brand of justice over the traditional Westerosi brand of justice. Even if the remaining forces of Westeros converge on King's Landing to protect Jon I could still only see the Dany's army going out dying.

I just get the feeling this last episode, most of all, just smacks of "c'mon let's wrap it up and get the **** out of here."

Last edited:
Jamie survived and kills Daenerys, wait for it. All in all, I'd love that.

So them writers really forgot about Edmure Tully. Poor bastah is still locked up.

Never seeing Howland Reed either, huh?

Jon also never mentions that he knew Dany's old uncle ( I think it was her uncle). We never even saw the other cool missing swords again.

Arya never was reunited with her wolf dog.

DnD are just like Lucy! A bit clumsy and forgetful.

You know, when we talk about shows wrapping up and things we were hoping we'd get to see that ended up never happening, that makes me think of something with Edmure. There's a scene in that "Oh hey, we gotta do something to resolve the Blackfish plot thread" episode where Jaime threatens to catapult Edmure over the walls of Riverrun. Maybe it's just because the actor who plays Edmure played such a POS on Outlander and The Night Manager, but I REALLY wanted that to see that happen. How great would it have been to see cowardly little Edmure, loaded up onto a catapult, and flung through the air to his doom. Maybe he wouldn't quite make it over and would smack right into the hard stone wall, reduced to nothing more than a splatter of blood and gore. I needed to see that and Game of Thrones didn't deliver. Such a massive disappointment that D&D teased me with that and I never got my payoff.

There's gotta be something at the end that hints at Walkers, but not that dumb out of nowhere rumored thing with wildings arranged in circles. If there's nothing gooood luck to HBO with their prequels
Not much point really. The Walkers are less scary than the wights now. They do bugger all even in the midst of an all out battle. They are the Jons Snows and Brans of the undead world.

There's gotta be something at the end that hints at Walkers, but not that dumb out of nowhere rumored thing with wildings arranged in circles. If there's nothing gooood luck to HBO with their prequels

Honestly I think HBO needs to either continue this show or do a sequel show. Rather than only prequels. They own the rights and can bring in show runners and writers and create original content set in this world. Theres so much in Martin's world especially in Essos and Sothoros that's only hinted at.

l3ecnkeq20y21.jpg

Is it just me or is it the leaks for the last episode that are the most difficult to make heads or tails of? With the previous ones, even though they annoyed me, I could understand the angle even out of context.

But the last episode leaks.....why would the Dotraki and Unsullied, after seeing their Queen murdered, just turn around and say "whatevs, we're out of here anyway." Why would they recognise the authority of a council that committed treason against their Queen?

Both forces have shown bloodlust just in the last episode so I find it hard to believe that their first instinct would be to arrest the guilty parties given their own Queen demonstrated her own brand of justice over the traditional Westerosi brand of justice. Even if the remaining forces of Westeros converge on King's Landing to protect Jon I could still only see the Dany's army going out dying.

I just get the feeling this last episode, most of all, just smacks of "c'mon let's wrap it up and get the **** out of here."
This bugs me too, the only thing I can think of is sometype of weird copout that'll allow Jon to go back towards the wall.

We know there probably wont be a battle, but it's possible Jon's army, the Iron Islanders, and Dornish army all unite against Dany's army. A large enough force could perhaps make Dany's army stand down without much of a fight. Especially if they are given the choice of dying or returning to Essos.

Plus I think Grey Worm will die when Jon kills Dany. Either by Jon's hand or someone else's. Without Greyworm and Dany the Unsullied will be leaderless and might not want to start another battle.

We know there probably wont be a battle, but it's possible Jon's army, the Iron Islanders, and Dornish army all unite against Dany's army. A large enough force could perhaps make Dany's army stand down without much of a fight. Especially if they are given the choice of dying or returning to Essos.

Plus I think Grey Worm will die when Jon kills Dany. Either by Jon's hand or someone else's. Without Greyworm and Dany the Unsullied will be leaderless and might not want to start another battle.
Apparently none of that happens which just adds more questions. Your idea makes more sense but apparently that's not what happens. Like TheFuture pointed out it's as if they say "whatevs, we're out of here anyway." And **** off lol

Apparently none of that happens which just adds more questions. Your idea makes more sense but apparently that's not what happens. Like TheFuture pointed out it's as if they say "whatevs, we're out of here anyway." And **** off lol

I just read that Jon takes the Black because Grey Worm wants him punished for killing Dany. It's a compromise the Council makes to appease the Unsullied.:dry: Because apparently people still care about what Grey Worm wants after Dany is killed.

It's ridiculous Jon doesn't get killed right there and then for what he does

GODS THE PLOT ARMOR IS STRONG NOW

It's ridiculous Jon doesn't get killed right there and then for what he does

GODS THE PLOT ARMOR IS STRONG NOW
Yeah realistically Drogon or Greyworm would have killed him. I wonder how GRRM plans out Jon's fate. Cause that's hard to swallow.

I don’t imagine Grey Worm is remotely as significant to the ending in the books as he is in the show. He’s basically a glorified automation in the books, a droid or stormtrooper who is reliable and decent enough but without much by way of character.

I do think Jon ends up returning to the Free Folk at the end of the books though. That seems like a relatively decent ending for his character and probably the most peaceful one he could have gotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"