The Friday The 13th Movies Thread - Part 2

Dude we didn't even need the second one. :D

Still fun though. I'm looking forward to another one, if and when it ever gets made.

giphy.gif

Hope everyone enjoys and has a good one. You guys celebrating? I am gonna be watching one of my favorites Jason Goes To Hell (and I am not sorry at all I love that film, haters keep hating). Gonna watch the uncut version :word:

If they do another, you have to take advantage of it being the 13th movie! Think of the cheesiness!

Look, I love this series as much as the next person for its sheer entertainment value, nothing more, nothing less.

But after 12 films, do we really need another one? Other than making money of course, what more is there to do with it?

I do find it ironic that it’s the 13th film that has all this trouble in getting made lol

Well, the series is dead for the foreseeable future, so no need to worry about it.

Is that him hinting at a Friday sequel that completely ignores everything after the first film, and depicts a hermit survivalist Alice getting haunted by the headless ghost of Mrs. Voorhees? :dry:

I could actually see Victor Miller being down with that.

Lol that picture is from the set of Halloween Kills. That's the director with the Jason mask and the producer snapped a pic just for fun to generate some buzz.

I really am going to have to put a /s after every single thing I post in future.

I thought it was bad enough in The Batman General Discussion thread...

If they have a teaser like this ready to attach with Halloween Ends that would be f****** amazing.

...lets get Jason out of the camp.

Let him go full rampage on a city, set it in 1988-1992.

Ted White, Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter's Jason Voorhees, Dies At 96

Even though he wasn’t very happy filming The Final Chapter, especially dealing with Corey Feldman, he still channeled the annoyance and anger into his Jason, which is one of my favourites!

Loved every moment like him bursting for the door, attacking Tommy and he had some brutal kills!

RIP

In a recent interview with Collider's Perri Nemiroff for his upcoming horror flick Imaginary, Blum was asked about the one project he wishes he could greenlight right now for his production banner. "Friday the 13th is what I would do," he answered. "It's not a Blumhouse project, but I'm trying to will it into being one. It's just a piece of IP I've always loved." For him, the obvious answer for the director was his new business partner, James Wan. "And James Wan and Atomic Monster are very passionate about it, and I think we would have them shepherd it for us. That would be a lot of fun."

As always, as long as it's something fresh & new that also fits the series I'm all for it. I'm curious to see where new writers could take F13th beyond the hulking brute kills horny young adults premise.

Doesn't sound like he has the rights right now anyway. So it's not like he's producing it.

Also, what happened to Crystal Lake?

Doesn't sound like he has the rights right now anyway. So it's not like he's producing it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Feels like it's been ages since we've heard anything about it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Feels like it's been ages since we've heard anything about it.
I had seen the other day the F13 fan site reported filming is targeted for this summer. It was to supposed to be this month before the strikes halted everything.

I had seen the other day the F13 fan site reported filming is targeted for this summer. It was to supposed to be this month before the strikes halted everything.

Makes sense. Hopefully they're able to still hit that summer release date, or at least Fall for spooky season.

Since we have two months that share the Friday the 13th, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them came out in September and one came out in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"