The Defenders The Future of The Defenders

Jeph Loeb says that they may be back but with a new lineup:

Marvel's Jeph Loeb Hints at Defenders Return With Potential New Team - IGN

If they have a new lineup, it's Colleen, Misty....maybe Trish Walker and...........maybe Punisher?

Looking at the list of Defenders from the comics on Wikipedia and most of them are in the movies and those two will never cross each other.

The Shadowland story would be ideal for a second Defneders series, and would warrant a full 13 eps rather than 8. ..... Bring in some more characters in Heroes For Hire first and have a bigger but looser collection of "Defenders"

Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Misty Knight
Colleen Wing
Jessica Jones

... and then add Hellcat, Shan-Chi and maybe Paladin.

Have Daredevil as the villain following the comic story and White Tiger among his henchmen and throw in appearances from Punisher and towards the end Elektra.

Problem being is that Luke Cage is the new boss of Harlem, so you have to resolve that situation first.

Ok with the down fall of Luke Cage and Iron Fist I have a suggestion. Defenders should be resurrected as an anthology show. 13 episodes with 13 characters and 13 different stories.

You can have a Luke ep, Iron Fist ep, Daughters of the Dragon etc. And even the villains can get some shine. Kingpin, bullseye, Elektra etc. You could even have some episodes focused on side characters like the nuns or a nurse that has to deal with the fallout form the superhero battles.

Would love to see a Turk ep. Imagine a day in the life of that guy having to clash with All the defenders throughout an average week.

In the next season, I hope that Kingpin can be a villain and have some conversations with Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Ok with the down fall of Luke Cage and Iron Fist I have a suggestion. Defenders should be resurrected as an anthology show. 13 episodes with 13 characters and 13 different stories.

You can have a Luke ep, Iron Fist ep, Daughters of the Dragon etc. And even the villains can get some shine. Kingpin, bullseye, Elektra etc. You could even have some episodes focused on side characters like the nuns or a nurse that has to deal with the fallout form the superhero battles.

Would love to see a Turk ep. Imagine a day in the life of that guy having to clash with All the defenders throughout an average week.
In the next season, I hope that Kingpin can be a villain and have some conversations with Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

All excellent ideas, especially the Turk one. :D
Also, sadly, highly improbable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"