The Graysons are NOT coming to CW!

I'm glad they decided not to do the show and all, but, they've done away with it for all the wrong reasons. The one and only reason they shouldn't have done it was because it was a dumbass idea to begin with. All this other stuff, not getting Nolan to sign off on it, saying stupid stuff like the show would detract from the movie or something, God. That's just as stupid as the show itself.

I'm glad they decided not to do the show and all, but, they've done away with it for all the wrong reasons. The one and only reason they shouldn't have done it was because it was a dumbass idea to begin with. All this other stuff, not getting Nolan to sign off on it, saying stupid stuff like the show would detract from the movie or something, God. That's just as stupid as the show itself.

In all likelihood, that's probably the real reason but they didn't want to blatantly say it.

Man, this article is such fail, dude.

Seriously, WTF?

worst. excuse. ever.

Smallville hurt Superman Returns now? :confused: LOL SR hurt itself, nothing else. Smallville just happens to be a version of the character that people actually enjoy.

the Sage said:
In all likelihood, that's probably the real reason but they didn't want to blatantly say it.

They should have, cuz what they said is disturbing, and could be used as an excuse to veto good ideas for t.v. series based on DC characters. And why should they give a s**t what Nolan thinks? He doesn't own Batman and his supporting cast.

The one and only reason they shouldn't have done it was because it was a dumbass idea to begin with. All this other stuff, not getting Nolan to sign off on it, saying stupid stuff like the show would detract from the movie or something, God. That's just as stupid as the show itself.

Indeed, they need to grow a pair and admit that it was a stupid idea.

Last edited:
Yay! Ding dong the Graysons are dead!

So this means that they're going to make a Gotham Central TV show now right?

Right?

:(

Of course not. That would be a good idea. :o

Thank the Lord. What a horrible, horrible idea.

And, to make things worse, the Graysons as a traveling JUGGLING act?! The hell?

I never heard the juggling part. At any rate, I'm glad they decided to 86 it. That just wasn't what people wanted, I think.

Hmm... Barack Obama is President-Elect... My favorite baseball team has the best prospect in baseball... and the Graysons has been terminated....

God?

It was a stupid idea. Robin doesn't exist before his parents die.

Better Ideas:

Dick Grayson, post Robin - Bludhaven, Nightwing

Green Arrow spin-off, more adventure focused, also Hal Jordan.

This was always a thinly veiled attempt to capitalize on The Dark Knight's success. That it was even entertained explains why we keep on getting Catwoman's and Smallville's instead of good Superman films or a Green Arrow TV series (yes, I'm aware of Supermax, but odds are a TV series would work better).

This was always a thinly veiled attempt to capitalize on The Dark Knight's success. That it was even entertained explains why we keep on getting Catwoman's and Smallville's instead of good Superman films or a Green Arrow TV series (yes, I'm aware of Supermax, but odds are a TV series would work better).

Is Supermax still even happening? It seems like it's been in pre-pro forever.

I doubt it. Marks' script, however hyped over the Web, does not come across as interesting enough to put as much money as will be required into it. I imagine it'll find itself in the same rut as Grayskull, another Justin Marks project.

The more details I read about what this could've been, the more I think that someone confused Gotham with Angel Grove.

What would make them think an effin' Juggling act is somehow better than being a family of Trapeze artists I'll never know. :o

Anubis said:
What would make them think an effin' Juggling act is somehow better than being a family of Trapeze artists I'll never know.

'Cuz then they could juggle...guns? I dunno. I imagine it would've had some "x-treme twist" BS added in, like most teen dramas.

I am SOOooo glad they decided not to go with it. It just sounded BAD.
Now if they would just dump Smallville...man do I hate faux Superhero shows.

Last edited:
Either do a Superhero show, or don't. This whiney teen drama, will he or wont he bulls**t has got to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"