The Graysons are NOT coming to CW!

Score one for common sense. In its rumored composition, this idea should have never been given serious consideration.

I'm glad they decided not to do the show and all, but, they've done away with it for all the wrong reasons. The one and only reason they shouldn't have done it was because it was a dumbass idea to begin with. All this other stuff, not getting Nolan to sign off on it, saying stupid stuff like the show would detract from the movie or something, God. That's just as stupid as the show itself.
It's possible that the studio head or producer or whoever changed his mind about signing off on the show simply because he saw the negative feedback all over the internet at the idea. The rest of the reasons in that article beyond that guy changing his mind are all speculative.

It's possible that the studio head or producer or whoever changed his mind about signing off on the show simply because he saw the negative feedback all over the internet at the idea.

The power of Superhero Hype triumphs! :woot:

Haha, I wish. I admit it's not likely, but some studio execs do pay attention to internet ramblings.

or it could be they realised how **** the idea was.

Writer:"So we got this idea about doing a Robin live action tv show."
Exec:"Brilliant! We'll feed off the whole Dark Knight stuff, update the costume..real edgey stuff."
Writer:"Well not exactly...its before he becomes Robin..just like in Smallville..no costume."
Exec:"Isnt he just a regular boy? You're pitching me a story about a regular boy in the circus and it just happens that one day he'll become Robin."
Writer:"Yes and people will eat it up. The fanboys will watch it regardless."
Exec:"..well is Batman even going to show up?"
Writer:"No but we will tease that any episode he may just like in Smallville...what do you think?"
Exec:"Am I being punk'd?"

Im so glad, SOOOO glad this wasn't made. The show would be horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"