The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Hans Zimmer Score thread - Part 2

SpideyK, I was watching your piano covers again, you're phenonemal mate, just fantastic! You're really talented, beyond normal people I see on youtube covering songs.

Why thank you. :word:

Without sounding like Kanye West or something... Yes - I try to do better than the other people on YouTube, and I'm glad to hear you like mine. :)

Everything works quite well, it's not just 1 key after the other, very smooth, improvement on the original stuff even, it's got a certain ambience as well! Sounds like a tune you'd buy, not a tune you'd listen to on youtube.

Imma call you Kanye from now on.

Everything works quite well, it's not just 1 key after the other, very smooth, improvement on the original stuff even, it's got a certain ambience as well! Sounds like a tune you'd buy, not a tune you'd listen to on youtube.

Quite the compliment. Thank you. :)

Imma call you Kanye from now on.

Feel free.

Actually, maybe I should change my avvy to Kanye, even.

Not bad. Not bad at all!

Could maybe use some more energy - especially in 'I'm Spider-Man', but other than that, quite good. :oldrazz:

Thanks! Your cover of "I'm Spider-Man" is great, I wish I had enough practice to play as good as you.

Thanks! Your cover of "I'm Spider-Man" is great, I wish I had enough practice to play as good as you.

Thanks dude.

You know, if you really wanna learn it, I could teach you. I think you could be able to play it. :)

Thanks dude.

You know, if you really wanna learn it, I could teach you. I think you could be able to play it. :)

Haha, that would be awesome but I don't have access to a piano/decent keyboard at home or nearby so I don't get enough practice!
I recorded that video at university and just used the piano at music but now that I'm back home I can't really play anymore. I guess I'll just stick to my guitar :oldrazz:

Haha, that would be awesome but I don't have access to a piano/decent keyboard at home or nearby so I don't get enough practice!
I recorded that video at university and just used the piano at music but now that I'm back home I can't really play anymore. I guess I'll just stick to my guitar :oldrazz:

Oh, okay.

Just tell me if you need help with anything, though. :) Anything for a fellow pianist.

I do.

It has become kind of a problem now when people start asking for piano sheets and guitar tabs and everything. :csad:

Yeah, I've seen it a lot on your videos in the comments section, it can be pretty annoying.

Hey, SpideyK! I just checked out your vid, freaking amazing! D:

You're very talented indeed. :woot:

SpideyK, I just heard your covers. They're solid. :up:

Oh, and Gooby pls is a masterpiece.

Yes, solid means good. :oldrazz:

I'd subscribe, but then you guys would know my identity...and that can't happen. :o

I really wish the "I can't give you my blood" music had been on the OST. I really love that part.

10352146_419305118211115_1368848730081945346_n.jpg

I don't even know what I'm supposed to reply with, to that, but I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"