The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

Harley becoming the Batman was beautifully appropriate. Also, how did this show end up with the best Joker? I wonder if it kills JK Rowling that she's a worse person then the Joker...

Noticed Rita Farr and what appeared to be Garfield Logan’s names as Martha and Bruce in the Wayne biopic.

Gimme the HQ version of the Doom Patrol in S4, dammit.

I do really enjoy Harley becoming Bruce's therapist.

Joker still being the Joker as mayor is great. The "sting" was great.

Bane being moved better not mean he is leaving Gotham.

I’m still curious what the supporting cast of Noonan’s will look like. Since it’s Kite Man and Golden Glider as a couple, I wouldn’t be surprised if Captain Cold was a part of it, especially since he really hasn’t had a role on HQ.

Lots of fun in various hyper-speed dialogues beteween characters here (and sometimes quite seriously dramatic as well) wich was entertaining as usual. But still, King Shark and Clayface always will be my favourites in this show.

Loved it and yes to Ivy keeping that glowup.

The Killing Vote is easily the best episode this season as much as I love Harlivy.

A messy season overall, with some baffling storytelling choices. However it definitely felt like season 3A, so I'll cut them some slack. It'll be interesting to see how they pull all the threads together.

Enjoyed the season. Maybe not as much as the first two, but I laughed a lot. Glad to see it got renewed.

I will say this though. They REALLY need to bring back Psycho.

Great news, even if it just confirms my feeling that the "season 4" news was just part of what was ordered with season 3.
Yup. I just hope that season 4 has enough time that they can give it an ending that can be satisfying yet not impossible to continue from. Since I doubt 5 is coming.

The trailer for the Very Problematic Valentines Special is up. Not posting, because it kind of toes the line of SFW, so i am being cautious.

Looks fun. We get Bane and Etrigan together. And Darkseid makes an appearance.

The trailer for the Very Problematic Valentines Special is up. Not posting, because it kind of toes the line of SFW, so i am being cautious.

Looks fun. We get Bane and Etrigan together. And Darkseid makes an appearance.
I didn't notice the cat and the dog until second watch. Lmao!

Watched The Valentine's Day Special and really enjoyed it. I honestly don't think there's a better way that they could have closed out Season 3 and I love the fact that Bane and Clayface took center stage.

Hopefully, they do more of these specials in the future.

Watched The Valentine's Day Special and really enjoyed it. I honestly don't think there's a better way that they could have closed out Season 3 and I love the fact that Bane and Clayface took center stage.

Hopefully, they do more of these specials in the future.

If the episode order was the same as the first, I suspect we will get 2 more specials and a 10 episode Season 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"