• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hype Mole Mission 2: Bomb the Boat

The clue is tainted with murder. We have blood on our hands :(

They made their choices, they chose to Mole and Steal, it doesn't make any sense that we all die as well.:o

But if multiple people don't turn it in, how do you know which one is the first to not do it?

SO there is no deadline? If two people by the deadline(if any) have not turned in their exec quiz.. Do you just toss a coin and choose?

The deadline is midnight CST. It's not going to be about coin tossing heh, it's going to be about getting your quiz in before the deadline or we'll spank you... and then let the mole have their way with you.

Anyone who doesn't meet the deadline is kicked out. Last time we had that happen and two people were booted, a week later one person failed the quiz and another was banned, so we lost 6 people (2 within the week) instead of just 4.

It wouldn't be fair to choose one or the other so per the rules, if you do not turn in your quiz on time you are booted by default. They still have 6 hours or so...I just thought they all would have been in by now:o However, if that time does come Eggy and I will discuss what is best to do in that situation:up:

Clue 1 has been sent out to Team 2. I still need one more quiz:(

Huh... that clue either made it really easy or really difficult now. Hmph.

so is anybody from team 2 willing to give team 1 the clue? see i think if we all join together the mole has a better chance of being found.

Results are in!

The mole's second victim is
Star:(

I know you are a really good player and it makes me sad to see you go but the mole has out smarted you.

Our Star has fallen :csad:

I knew it would be me. I had so much to do today and yesterday that I couldn't focus on this competition at all...

I feel pretty stupid though.

I knew it would be me. I had so much to do today and yesterday that I couldn't focus on this competition at all...

Don't forget that those that were victims of the mole come back to vote in the end. So if you want to drop in the future mission threads to see what is going on that would be great:up:

But don't feel stupid. The first few missions really are just luck until you can make sense of the clues:o Team 2 just got to work quicker than Team 1.

I'm actually surprised I was picked at all :p I've had so much going on lately. This is a pretty fun thing to wind down with though. Surprised I wasnt the first executed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"