• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hype Mole Mission 12: Knowledge is Power

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:
15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.

The players:
The Squirrel
The-Dark-Knight
The Last Son

Mission 12: Knowledge is Power

This is your last mission and congratulations to the three of you that have made it this far...well two of you because one of you had it really easy because your TEH MOLE:cwink: Anyways, Captain Planet! was culled from the herd and we need one more of you to join him and his fallen comrades.

This is the easiest mission to grasp but will be the hardest one you have encountered as of now. As the title states, knowledge is power, knowledge about the mole is the only power in this game:o It separates those that get here by luck and those that get here by knowing the mole's true identity.

The final mission is one last execution quiz that deals with all of the past missions. I already told you all that each mission itself or the details surrounding it were also hints at the mole's identity other than the more obvious clues you could win after each round. By now those clues should have given you an easy grasp on determining the mole's identity. So, it is time to put that knowledge to the test with a 20 question execution quiz. As goes with every execution quiz, the ones that get the most right/turn it in earlier will go to the finale and receive the final clue. You can help each other out, you can ask for help from executed players, you can do whatever you want!

The 20 questions will be posted here at exactly 9:00 pm CST. As always, be sure to pm them both to Eggy and myself. I will not pm the questions. I just need the answers in your pm or you can copy the entire set of questions and then type your answer below. It is not multiple choice so you might have to go back to old mission threads.

Investigate the past threads, go over your past quizzes, or just beg for help. Good luck:cwink::woot:

1. In what country does the mole currently live?

2. What is the mole's favorite color?

3. Who is the mole's favorite actor(as in men who act)?

4. In what year did the mole join SHH!?

5. Who is the mole's favorite super hero?

6. What is the mole's current age?

7. What is the mole's favorite sport?

8. What is the mole's first name?

9. What is the mole's last name?

10. In what city/town does the mole currently live?

11. Does the mole prefer DC or Marvel?

12. Is the mole right handed or left handed?

13. What is one of the mole's favorite movies? (he/she sent me 6, all I need is 1).

14. Who is the mole's favorite author?

15. Does the mole drive a vehicle daily?

16. In what month was the mole born?

17. Does the mole have another valid user account here?

18. If you answered yes to 17, what is the name of the other user account? If you answered no, just put n/a.

19. Is the mole a male or a female?

20. Who is the mole?

I made this quiz before the game started so you get a few easy ones:o

Last edited:
Knowledge is power!

GI JOE!!!

Gooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no time limit but it doesn't matter...I have all 3!

I can do this two ways:

The finale voting thread will be opened tomorrow through Sunday so I can announce who goes home then

or

I could just tell you all tonight.

Shows over...Peter Parker is the mole again...everyone go home.

Tell us tonight. I think I'm getting executed anyway. :csad:

roger04a.gif

Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse!

The mole's potential last victim is
You will have to find out in the morning:wow:

The finale thread will be posted tomorrow at around noon. There the final two will present their case, bring forth evidence, answer questions, point fingers, and then the executed 13 players will cast their votes on who they think the mole is:woot: Good night.

The mole's potential last victim is
You will have to find out in the morning:wow:

The finale thread will be posted tomorrow at around noon. There the final two will present their case, bring forth evidence, answer questions, point fingers, and then the executed 13 players will cast their votes on who they think the mole is:woot: Good night.

I'm going to be in class all day tomorrow. So can we please find out tonight, in case it is me and then I don't have to stress tomorrow.

I already know who it is :o

I've known from the beginning...I just won't tell anyone :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"