• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Hype Mole Mission 5: The Grid

So, If you have a +2 can you use one on one quiz and one on another?

I thought I had a +2, but at the end of the last mission you listed me as having a +1? :huh:

Go back and look at all the trading that took place. I triple checked but if you think there is still a mistake, send me your evidence.

In the beginning you had a +2. You then took Nirvana's immunity and gave him your +2, which he switched back minutes later.
Then, you have the +2 and steal Squirel's immunity.
Dr. Watson had a +1 and took the clue you took from Squirel, which in turn gave you the +1.

Last edited:
Ok, last chance for anybody to go back and change their numbers! Remember, you can choose any 6 numbers no matter if they have been taken or not.

AndThePickles, Dr. Watson, and The-Dark-Knight seemed to be laboring under the thought that it was first come first serve. You 3 have until noon to post your respones or otherwise you will get no clue...and all you had to do was post 6 numbers:o

For the rest of you lovely ladies, I will let you ponder over your new clues and I don't expect quizes to be turned in on time due to New Years Eve drinking:up: So I will send out the quizzes on Friday and you can take all weekend. But next week we will be going back to 2-3 mission per week:o

AndThePickles, Dr. Watson, and The-Dark-Knight seemed to be laboring under the thought that it was first come first serve. You 3 have until noon to post your respones or otherwise you will get no clue...and all you had to do was post 6 numbers:o

For the rest of you lovely ladies, I will let you ponder over your new clues and I don't expect quizes to be turned in on time due to New Years Eve drinking:up: So I will send out the quizzes on Friday and you can take all weekend. But next week we will be going back to 2-3 mission per week:o

I didn't realize we could pick numbers that others had also picked :(. I guess it's too late to pick now?

I'll take 11-13, and 19-21 :)

You other two have about 50 minutes before I leave my house and close out the program I am using to easily take away the grid boxes so that I can go PARTAY!

Thank God you're giving us time on these Chase! Happy New Years everyone! :up:

Yeah...I will send them out tonight and you have all weekend:up:

Quizzes have been sent, nothing beyond this point will be considered for the quiz

I'm taking a big chance on mine. Hope it doesn't get me executed.:2face:

The person that is the next victim of the mole is:
AndThePickles:( I know you went to see your darling Spoons this weekend and I am sure you had better things to do than to sit down and take a quiz...LIKE SEX!!!...but, I must boot you by default for not turning in a quiz:(

Oh well, we are now down to 10, the missions will get tougher, and the clues will get more obvious. Will the mole stop you or have you already discovered their identity?

And if you used a quiz help on your quiz this time, it is gone:o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"