• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Hype Mole Mission 6: Mole Hangman

Not until I know why we need to know it. If it gives me an advantage, I might not want to share it.

Not until I know why we need to know it. If it gives me an advantage, I might not want to share it.
Have you not figured out that every mission has a double edge in which you can either work together to get something bigger but risk infiltration by the mole or settle for less and be greedy?

My other two letters are: Number 8=A, Number 20= N

What I have from everyone (who isn't a jackass) that contributed:

_ _ _ T _ _ I A

R E _ _ _

_ _ I T _ _ N I _ E

Does that seem about right?

Last edited:
That's what I have Nirvana. T is 4 though so add that.

Have you not figured out that every mission has a double edge in which you can either work together to get something bigger but risk infiltration by the mole or settle for less and be greedy?

In that case. The large clue is:

EDIT

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll update that every time we get a new letter. For some reason I think the second word is READY and the last word has NINE in it, but I guess we'll see when we hear from the others.

EDIT: Or not, still want to figure it out for myself and see if the letter clues match.

In that case. The large clue is:
You have helped everyone in tonight's quiz but that may have been your shot of getting one more right than someone else and securing your spot:o

Every mission has more than one facet...nothing is simple and nothing is obvious:cwink:

You have helped everyone in tonight's quiz but that may have been your shot of getting one more right than someone else and securing your spot:o

Every mission has more than one facet...nothing is simple and nothing is obvious:cwink:
That's only if the word is right. You yourself said that you won't say if the bigger clue is right or wrong..

That's only if the word is right. You yourself said that you won't say if the bigger clue is right or wrong..
I won't because you have to spell it in the quiz:o You gave out the answer you got so I might as well just tell everyone that it is one of the questions in the quiz.

That's why we still need to see the other letter clues just to play it safe.

I dont remember saying what my word was ._.

Now comes a bigger decision to keep the clue for the people that didn't participate as much as the rest of you or remove it to ensure that you all have a better shot in the quiz. Greed will get you all at one point or another in this game:o

Now comes a bigger decision to keep the clue for the people that didn't participate as much as the rest of you or remove it to ensure that you all have a better shot in the quiz. Greed will get you all at one point or another in this game:o

Damn. That's cold.

Damn. That's cold.
Spoons did it last game in a similar situation and he got to the final 3 or 4 and with the completely wrong person who he thought was the mole:wow::o

Fine.

Did anyone not participate at all? I have only seen a few people posting the threads the last few missions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"