The Ian McLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
LxXVcmG.gif

are we keeping this name?

just glad you didn't pick any of the others that were thrown around. un-insult yourself lol

btw, finished my 2nd 5k of july last night. my lifetime total of 5k's is now: 2.

this is the first time i've ever attempted to really jog/run since i had surgery a few years back, so it's definitely an odd feeling and to be honest, it's been so dreadfully hot and humid that i walked most of it. but i definitely jogged/ran way more of it this time than the first one. progress?

It's weird to say about a show with so much profanity and vulgar talk, but the dialogue in Deadwood was legitimately beautiful. Like it had a flow and rhythm to it unlike any show I've ever encountered that just made it a joy to listen to. Supposedly it was written in iambic pentameter. I don't know if that was a myth, but it was certainly a believable myth if so. I just loved it.

oooh, sick burn Kane.

man, how is it already 6pm. i worked 9 hours, came home and started cleaning my kitchen. my friend who is an electrician came over and fixed one of my outlets for me, and tomorrow he's going to fix the two upstairs. it feels great to get these little fixes done on the house, except in my wallet.
after he left, i made some blueberry muffins and put some laundry on. what is this?

btw, finished my 2nd 5k of july last night. my lifetime total of 5k's is now: 2.

this is the first time i've ever attempted to really jog/run since i had surgery a few years back, so it's definitely an odd feeling and to be honest, it's been so dreadfully hot and humid that i walked most of it. but i definitely jogged/ran way more of it this time than the first one. progress?
That's super impressive CC. Also definitely progress. :up:

That moment when you realize Kelly Clarkson is a closet Libertarian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"