• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ghost Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad Halloween this year is on a Saturday, with a full moon too. Maybe next year I'll be able to do some kind of halloween themed yard.

7JZYnfA.jpg

It doesn't feel very Halloweeny this year since we can't really do ****, but there is candy.

KRYPTON has been dead for 14 years.

It doesn't feel very Halloweeny this year since we can't really do ****, but there is candy.
Yeah, I've decided to not pass out candy this year. I haven't been getting many kids anyways. :(

Yeah, I've decided to not pass out candy this year. I haven't been getting many kids anyways. :(
I've lived at the same place for many years and never had more than 6 kids show up before....so I don't really expect any this year.

Most of the kids around me have aged out. I've been getting less and less each year.

I haven’t done much for Halloween in the last several years. At my place, I never get trick-or-treaters, so all I need to make it feel Halloweeny is my usual Ghostbusters/Hocus Pocus marathon and I’m good.

Reek has the heart of a child.

He sleeps with it under his pillow every night.
That still shows some unexpected warmth. Better this than neglecting the heart in a dusty cupboard.

In honor of Halloween:
upload_2020-10-28_22-45-50.gif
i pee my pants at this scene every darn time.

Reek has the heart of a child.

He sleeps with it under his pillow every night.

You only know that because of that one time I woke up and found you there leaning over me and breathing heavy.

So I guess we finally know who ate the last of the cake. :( I was saving that.

Don't tell CC... she will freak the hell out if she finds out I stole cake. Or pizza. Or anything edible... or a blu-ray.
That still shows some unexpected warmth. Better this than neglecting the heart in a dusty cupboard.
Its unexpected warmth... when I get cold at night it keeps my pillow warm. When I get hot, I just throw it to the dogs and krypton to play with.
Reek’s nothing if not a humanist

k5IbOVp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"