A Lounge in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of Six Seconds. Came out a while back. :)

Not heard of that. What genre is it?
I think it's a murder mystery kind of thing. It has Regina King in it who I like. :) It's a Netflix show that came out earlier in the year.

I think it's a murder mystery kind of thing. It has Regina King in it who I like. :) It's a Netflix show that came out earlier in the year.
Gotya, thanks for that.

Ironic, that these ice hockey fights all the players have sticks to use, and the fists come out.

They want to keep it traditional. Should be pistols at dawn or gladatorial weapons in an arena. Or WWE cage match.

Ironic, that these ice hockey fights all the players have sticks to use, and the fists come out.

Probably because none of them want murder charges. It's hard to kill someone with fists but a hockey stick to the eye could blind and a hockey stick to the temple could straight up kill another player or screw them up for life.

Probably because none of them want murder charges. It's hard to kill someone with fists but a hockey stick to the eye could blind and a hockey stick to the temple could straight up kill another player or screw them up for life.

I'm not advocating any form of violence, I'm just saying that given man's addiction to the odd fisticuff, given they have a weapon in their hand, it's a recipe for violence given they are armed.

Klay Thompson just broke the records for 3 pointers in a game, and there is still 4 mins left in the third quarter. :eek:

Regina King is awesome. She won an Emmy this year for that, too. :up:

She was so good in The Leftovers. :)

Halloween is coming.....
tumblr_onhmh2HG8K1s01qkyo1_400.gif

you shoulda waited... november 1st dollar general sells $10 bags for like 50 cents.

dont buy candy for trick or treaters! screw those kids! trampling through your yard, scare the dogs... constantly ringing the doorbell... you need to get the C. Lee Shotgun... it does all sorts of things... shoots empty beer bottles at teens... shoots candy at kids (at speeds that won't completely knock them out,but will show them you mean business)... and also doubles as a leaf blower.

The weather is supposed to be bad on Wednesday.....so several counties around us have moved Trick or Treating to Tuesday. We finished making my daughter's costume a couple of days ago...so we are all set.

Sabrina had a solid first season. A little slow at the beginning, but it ramps up. The cast hams it the **** up, which makes it entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"