Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they do with these TV shows like CSI where they don't actually film in Vegas, NY or Miami but just do one big location shooting for the year, and then everything else is filmed in LA. Not sure how that would work in practice though, since they can't know that far ahead which shots they are going to use depending upon the plot.

Black's saying they aren't going to China which is disingenuous since we know they are doing some filming in China and parts will be set in China within the story.

MfwgN.jpg

looks great... but i hope they have a reason as to why the suit is so gold....

looks great... but i hope they have a reason as to why the suit is so gold....

Why, exactly? There's not much to it, really. Remember in the first movie?
"Throw a little hotrod red in there.". That's it. Not a big deal.
Just to design something different, sell more toys, and update/change the armors.

The image does look like gold. The suit at Comic Con looked like white chocolate.

I really like that.

I agree with the comment that it looked Tan at Comic-Con.

I'm not sure if it was the lights, or just a mistake by the designers of it, but that did not look Gold.

TBH, it look more like an armor designed for desert warfare.

is there a better copy? I really can't do any wallpapers with that, it looks like it's been crumpled up a couple times. (i really dislike jpegs these days)

hahahaha looks like half of Wallstreet's been hung out to dry. :D

*Iron Man accidentally drops them*

IM: Well at least it's not a dip in the economy. :oldrazz:

..... ok, I'll see myself out. :o

hahahaha looks like half of Wallstreet's been hung out to dry. :D

I bet half of Wall Street spend their time in the office after hours either horizontal or with their legs up in the air. :oldrazz:

I definitely like that color of gold better. Still wish we had the Bleeding Edge suit, though.

Looks a lot better with the gold, that's not gonna be his only/main armor is it?

so is it pretty much confirm no armored villains in this one?

Some of the new set photos are pretty interesting. (Possible spoilers?)

http://imgur.com/a/X9mEJ

Yeah, that crater is definitely interesting.
There's a mini-memorial there, so apparently whoever made the crater died, or caused somebody to die with the impact. Looking closely, I'd honestly say that the deceased might be a kid, because there's a lot of teddy bears and things that look like they might've been made in an elementary school...

I'm pretty sure this small town is supposed to be, in the story, in eastern Tennessee, close to Chattanooga. I'm wondering if one of Tony's super-battles wound up doing some collateral damage that killed an innocent kid bystander, and now Tony is doing some grieving and soul-searching....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"