The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Why are so many of you into the incest? Are you all that sick in the head or something? No normal, sane person would ever be rooting for that. Seriously, you all are sick and really need to seek professional help.

It would take a product of incest to come into THIS forum and make this post. ^

uma.jpg

THere are clips out

and WHOOO BOY do the leaks not do the story justice

There's also a pic of something some of us knew was coming.

This is only going to push the ratings higher.

There's also a pic of something some of us knew was coming.

Can we openly discuss it in here or should we use spoiler tags for this stuff? For now Ill tag it.

Did you see the clip of the Night's King throwing his ice spear into Viserion and fire bursting out of him and the gif his resurrection?

Ive been wondering how he would drop Viserion. I was not expecting him to throw a ****ing ice spear by hand.:funny:

Holy **** the absolute madman! They really did it.

Night King = total ****ing badass.

Apparently Viserion cries out and the other dragons cry out when he is killed. Viserion goes into the ice and Rhaegal seems to try to go to Viserion but the NK gets another spear and they have to flee. :waa:

Oh and Jon supposedly calls Dany his queen. Thats probably going to piss off some people.

**** WAS NUTS!

I can't wait for the Yu Gi Oh and Lich King memes lol

poor viserion

Sh** was insane, can't wait to see it in HD.

I admit I teared up. I knew it was coming but I still teared up. Major spoilers obviously.

When the dragons came in and started to lay waste I had the biggest grin Ive ever had while watching this show and then the show just gut punched me. Its like it took me from the highest high to the lowest low.

And I full on hate the Night King now. Ive always recognized him as a badass enemy but after that I just want to see him destroyed. I know how Jon felt when he locked eyes with the NK. Like he wanted to rip the NKs head from his shoulders. And seeing him defile Viserion like that.

Go **** yourself, NK. Go **** yourself.

Oh and I just havr to chuckle at the showrunners making it so Jon couldnt ride out on Drogon.
They are definitely saving that for next season when he can ride by himself.

damn everyone has downloaded it already? impatient sons of *****es!

*tries to find it*

damn everyone has downloaded it already? impatient sons of *****es!

*tries to find it*

Dont settle for a cam version. I managed to find a 720p stream that I didnt have to download. Its been taken down now, but im sure it will be back up later today if its not already been put back up.

Dont settle for a cam version. I managed to find a 720p stream that I didnt have to download. Its been taken down now, but im sure it will be back up later today if its not already been put back up.

I'm going to need you to get off your ass and find that ****ing dog.

watched it fully...and my hair stood up on end at THAT part....even knowing it was going to happen.

The second Sansa/Arya confrontation was really unsettling. Arya sounded like a complete psychopath when she was talking about taking Sansa's face and assuming her life. It's remarkable how Sansa didn't back down from her and held her ground.

Did the 3rd Dragon survive? Where was he at the end?

Did the 3rd Dragon survive? Where was he at the end?

Viserion is dead. The Night King brought him back as a Wight to end the episode. Unless you mean Rhaegal... I think that was him flying around the Wall... Drogon and Rhaegal both survived.

Truly amazing episode. I am actually glad they kept throwing Winterfell scenes in there because i needed breaks from the awesomeness of the crew chatting it up and the crazy action.

@Silver Surfer I edited the post^^^ some people weren't getting the full episode and just long clips so I wasn't sure.

So the NK is the third head of the dragon..?

I admit I teared up. I knew it was coming but I still teared up. Major spoilers obviously.

When the dragons came in and started to lay waste I had the biggest grin Ive ever had while watching this show and then the show just gut punched me. Its like it took me from the highest high to the lowest low.

And I full on hate the Night King now. Ive always recognized him as a badass enemy but after that I just want to see him destroyed. I know how Jon felt when he locked eyes with the NK. Like he wanted to rip the NKs head from his shoulders. And seeing him defile Viserion like that.

Go **** yourself, NK. Go **** yourself.

Oh and I just havr to chuckle at the showrunners making it so Jon couldnt ride out on Drogon.
They are definitely saving that for next season when he can ride by himself.

Hey! You be nice to muh boy. He's just doing his job.:o

well... no i'd say, since it was [blackout]killed... I like to think its connected to Viserys...
He was the 3rd head.. Rhaegar (now jons) Dany and Viserys were the 3 heads of this generation. [/blackout]

It's just so sad. :csad:

[BLACKOUT]We barely knew him. :cry:[/BLACKOUT]

So the NK is the third head of the dragon..?

Don't think the show ever set up the three heads of the dragon as a thing, so I wouldn't imagine that it'll play into that whole...scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"