The Lost World: Jurassic Park or Jurassic Park III?

Ultron-5

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which movie do you like better? The Lost World: Jurassic Park or Jurassic Park III?

TLW.

JP3 is too short, moves way too quickly and lacks any charm.

While there are some bad moments and parts of TLW, I still really enjoy the film. I even dig the San Diego stuff at the end.

The Lost World, definitely. I'll never understand all the hate for it. The main attraction for these movies are the dinosaurs, and I feel like TLW delivered on that in a big way. It's still a fun movie.

Dunno, on one hand, they both have terribly written characters, with the exception of the lead, returning to an island (or, in Grant's case, another island with the same premise), the characters are complete and total morons, plot holes aplenty....but on the other hand, JP3 didn't completely ruin a great book in favor of Vince Vaughn basically screwing over every character....but TLW also had a theme, whereas JP3 was a monster movie...which is against the whole point of the first two...but the finale isn't as stupid and disappointing as TLW...

Jesus, let's just say JP is amazing and the other two are both as good/bad/mediocre/what have you as the other.

The Lost World by a million miles.

JP3

Never liked TLW, and I doubt I ever will.

I don't hate JP3 by any means, but I like the Lost World better.

Dr.Malcolm makes TLW better by default.

I don't really like either of them but the T Rex trailer scene in TLW is amazing.

Edit: I love this shot:

tumblr_m900yd_TZPQ1qbshgko1_500.gif

Last edited:
The Lost World. I can't remember anything from JP3, except the talking dinosaur and MacGyver junior.

The Lost World for Roland Tembo, my favorite character in the franchise. Jurassic Park III for the aviary sequence.

While at least I am not the only one that likes 3 better then lost world lol. Jurassic park 1 is the best easily and I hope that Jurassic world can regain the magic of 1 but I found Jurassic park 3 to be good but 2 short and Jurassic park lost world I found to be pretty boring so I like 3 more.

JPIII.

TLW was good up until the final reel when they decided to idiotically parody Godzilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"