The MMA Thread

Gina is very NICE! Wawaweewah!

The TUF card this weekend is going to be crazy! Can't wait for it.

Yeah Saturday's card is pretty damn good. It sucks that Rumble Johnson got injured a little while back to miss this card, but the rest of the fights are going to be really good. Especially Diego vs. Guida. That's going to be a sick grappling fest.

Last edited:
she can beat me up any day !!!:oldrazz:
Gina-Carano-2.jpg

I want Gina....just so fine. Those eyes...That smile..sighs

The Guida/Sanchez staredown was crazy at the weigh-ins. I can't wait for tonight. It's going to be crazy! And just two more weeks until UFC 100! Hell yeah.

Anybody else a little anxious for what kind of insanity Diego is going to pull during his entrance? I still laugh my ass off at the whole "YES!" thing. I bet he comes out tonight going "NO! NO! NO! NO!" lol

It was horrible!!!! She just kept hitting her in her beautiful face!!! It's like Cyborg wanted to make Gina as ugly as her!!!! She couldn't even do interviews after the fight 'cause the doctors were taking so long to examine her! :waa: :waa: :waa:

It was horrible!!!! She just kept hitting her in her beautiful face!!! It's like Cyborg wanted to make Gina as ugly as her!!!! She couldn't even do interviews after the fight 'cause the doctors were taking so long to examine her! :waa: :waa: :waa:

Yeah thats the reason she did not do post fight interviews.:whatever:

Lol good one, like a baby fighting an adult. Best way to explain it.

[/B]

Yeah thats the reason she did not do post fight interviews.:whatever:

Exactly. I like her, but she was probably back there crying.

I'd like to see a re-match between these two. I think Cyborgs power really surprised Gina.

You know i practice BJJ, and we have a lot of female students in there, and our instructors always tell us that the worst thing you can do for our fellow female students, is to 'go easy on them' during training. Spar with them as intensely as you would with a guy. As guys we're taught from young to be gentle with the opposite sex, so it's really hard to break that habit. I believe the difference was made in how Carano and Cyborg trained. I know for a fact that Cyborg's camp Chute Boxe train very intensely. And probably push her like they push their male talent. I have a feeling that because of Gina's good looks, guys she sparred with didn't go full power with her..it's just our nature, and that made the difference when she went against an opponent that trains like Cyborg.

I don't think a rematch would fare much better. Gina was outclassed in practically every category during that fight. It was a slaying.

Gina's powerful, but she's not as quick or as aggressive that she needs to be to go up against Cyborg.

Why the face?!?! Choke her out or something! brake her arm, it'll heal! But not the face!!!

Carano vs. Cyborg was so disappointing! Gina got her *** kicked! :csad:

Exactly. I like her, but she was probably back there crying.

I'd like to see a re-match between these two. I think Cyborgs power really surprised Gina.

You know i practice BJJ, and we have a lot of female students in there, and our instructors always tell us that the worst thing you can do for our fellow female students, is to 'go easy on them' during training. Spar with them as intensely as you would with a guy. As guys we're taught from young to be gentle with the opposite sex, so it's really hard to break that habit. I believe the difference was made in how Carano and Cyborg trained. I know for a fact that Cyborg's camp Chute Boxe train very intensely. And probably push her like they push their male talent. I have a feeling that because of Gina's good looks, guys she sparred with didn't go full power with her..it's just our nature, and that made the difference when she went against an opponent that trains like Cyborg.

I'm doing BJJ right now. Its really fun and I feel so able to defend myself now then before.

Get me to spar with her, I punch her in the face and everything like I would a man. Lol but it is awkard and weird to hit a women. Especially if they not the *****y type.

I'm doing BJJ right now. Its really fun and I feel so able to defend myself now then before.

Get me to spar with her, I punch her in the face and everything like I would a man. Lol but it is awkard and weird to hit a women. Especially if they not the *****y type.

Yeah it's a good feeling knowing you can snap someones arm or put them to sleep via a choke, if you have to. I'm a purple belt, and there's this one chick in my class that is sssooooo hot and has the greatest personality to go with it, that i find myself letting her tap me out just for the hell of it, or letting her pull me in her guard or mount me.:woot:

And the adult couldn't figure out how to do a takedown.

I know what you mean; it looked like more of a stumble due to over anxiousness.

I like how Cyborg was basically taking Gina punches and kind of grinning at her, yet when Cyborg would strike Gina, Gina would cover up due to their power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"