The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wcQtQSv.jpg

I picked up most of the Captain America Legends at Universal Studios last weekend.

Sharon Carter
Mockingbird
Taskmaster and
Whirlwind

The only bad thing was they were $35 apiece.

I picked up most of the Captain America Legends at Universal Studios last weekend.

Sharon Carter
Mockingbird
Taskmaster and
Whirlwind

The only bad thing was they were $35 apiece.

YESUS!

ML's are all on sale at walmart for $15/pc... i could have snagged most if not all for you

oh and hasbrotoyshop.com has these up.. and with the code SPRINGFF you get 20% off and free shipping

Bought the Cake Topper at Walmart's bakery for $6.98. Not too bad in detail.

pM8uorL.jpg

CJaEqmx.jpg

YydhJgL.jpg

xbQHPhz.jpg

Arkham City Harley 6" figure
Bram Stoker's Dracula BD
Gotham Season 1 BD

Awesome acquisitions!

I am searching for the Knightmare Bat.

I picked up 4 BVS heroclix on Tuesday, and yesterday Arkham Knight got here with a Multiverse Superman II Zod

PS4, 500gb with:
Fifa 15, Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment, Battlefield 4, Project Cars, Batman: Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, GTA V, Lara Croft and the thingy of whotsit, Star Wars Battlefront, and Mad Max.

All for £305. Not bad...

knightmare batman funko pop and crossbones arrived yay

Got my Annual Xmas-bday gift from the kids!!! lol
DTuH69L.jpg

the two mini Pops were in the Beer Stein :D
W5PpCtx.jpg

Picked up Cheap Trick Bang, Zoom, Crazy...Hello and Force Awakens Bluray/Dvd combo
iAEyGA2.jpg

Snagged all of Red Onslaught at Walmart last week.

No problem. Well literally all legends are $15 at walmart right now...

the Giant Man wave is just now hitting (spotted in Buffalo NY) and London, Ontario. I haven't heard if the Giant Man wave is part of that sale or not.. but everything before it is.

Walmart Finally has some CW stuff and had one of the BvS shirts I wanted
QTEacN3.jpg

No problem. Well literally all legends are $15 at walmart right now...

the Giant Man wave is just now hitting (spotted in Buffalo NY) and London, Ontario. I haven't heard if the Giant Man wave is part of that sale or not.. but everything before it is.

I just went and got The Force Awakens and Straight Outta Compton on Blu-ray and they had the whole Red Onslaught wave except the women. They were 19.99 which was cool, but I didn't get any. I just want Iron Man, Black Panther and Fury from the new wave. I can't wait til they're available. The new ones probably would be included in the sale. They don't know wtf they're doing.

picked these up at the Walmart by the Home Office
NPnwnzk.jpg

kWGyJe2.jpg

fyIE6Fp.jpg

Have not bought any of the "Masterpiece" Transformers since I got the USA version of MP-01 aka 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime back in 2004 (the original one in the dark red/blue with chrome not the later 2006 brighter color with no chrome for the anniversary of the 86 film) with MP-28 Hot Rodimus AKA Hot Rod.

jjah4m.jpg

-Force Awakens Blu Ray
-Justice League United: Vols 1-2
-Earth 2 Vol. 5
-Return of the Living Dead BD

I just went and got The Force Awakens and Straight Outta Compton on Blu-ray and they had the whole Red Onslaught wave except the women. They were 19.99 which was cool, but I didn't get any. I just want Iron Man, Black Panther and Fury from the new wave. I can't wait til they're available. The new ones probably would be included in the sale. They don't know wtf they're doing.

that's really odd.. all the cap and avenger waves here are $15 (the spidey waves are still $20 though) i haven't heard reports on if the Giant Man wave is included in the sale though. First i've heard of the onslaught wave not being included in on the sale. you should price check those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"