The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
movie rewards? sounds interesting.

Make sure you check out the Great Deals for Broke Hypesters in the community forum. It's in there too. I would link you but I'm mobile and at work

New item!

maxresdefault.jpg

dh98jo.jpg

mtnojq.jpg

Anybody wants the Disney Magic and Digital Copy codes, PM me :)

You're not using them? The codes only work for 1 user (at least disney rewards

thats not technically true.
like i could use the code on the dmr page, and if that same movie has a dc copy, you could use it for that in itunes etc

thats not technically true.
like i could use the code on the dmr page, and if that same movie has a dc copy, you could use it for that in itunes etc

Well, im specifically talking about dmr. Thats what id want to use those codes for lol

The Disney Movie Rewards is not available in my country... :cmad:

Aww im sorry. Thats really annoying! Well if you ever get more let me know. Im hoping to do something very special with my points!!

Got this from a Close Friend HERE for X-Mas!!!
He saw me talking about picking up a copy of these because Lotr was coming to an end and I was probably going to get back into SW. My Bro had the dvd set and I did have the episodes 4-6 in vhs
3ZlVLS9.jpg

NedAL3G.jpg

The new trailer really makes me want to go back and watch the past 6 films over Christmas.

picked this up at Wally world. My kids are SUPPOSED to be getting me the Weta Tee like this
5I8fPzL.jpg

anyone who lives in a country who can't use Disney Movie Rewards, (marvel movies count) or just doesn't want to sign up to use them, let me know! I've got really big plans for something very special, PM me if you'd like to help me out!

spideyboy is moving in on my turf! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"