Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

No way I'’d buy a Finn Jones Iron Fist.

Last edited:
Argh...sold out already. Mad lol

No way I’d buy a Finn Jones Iron Fist.

If they sold him, they need to sell other board members so that we can have a boring Rand board meeting. :o

If they sold him, they need to sell other board members so that we can have a boring Rand board meeting. :o

Ha, you know there will be someone out there setting up a play board meeting in their spare time for kicks. :woot:

And now I'm doing so. More images in the article it's self in the link below

[FONT=&quot]
MarvelousNews.com?
@MarvelousNews
57m57 minutes ago[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Walmart Exclusive #Marvel Legends Series 6" Netflix Luke Cage 2-Pack Available Online
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DlcUZ03VAAAD0IA.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source: https://marvelousnews.com/252-23664?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

They look awesome! :drl:

For anyone interested, some Best Buy's are carrying the M10 Ultron. I ran out and got one last night. Figures is basically same as the Ant-Man wave BAF if you have it, only paint is a darker grey and there is more detailed paint. He looks great.

still need to get that marvel legends Blond Widow but none of the stores in my area have her have the small GI Joe sized one tho

Eh. I am not crazy about it, but I also have been here for 15 years. Eventually everyone will get used to it. The update was made for security reasons and such (virus prevention,etc). The old layout could no longer be updated from what I understand. We have a thread on it in the Community forum I think.

i met my husband on this site and been here for about 18 years (since it was originally just "spider-man hype". I get that they couldn't update the last, but this is a mess

I'm with Spideyboy. Not a fan of this new layout either. Ugly and hard to read.

I am already used to it. I kind of like it. Still getting used to the moderator controls, though.

it is incredibly hard to read on desktop

side note.. sentinel went up on amazon this morning, already sold out

and the captain marvel movie legends leaked, and are now up for pre-order on dorksidetoys.com

the wave has 7 figures
- Movie Carol
- Movie Kree Soldier
- Movie Skrull
- Movie Young Fury
- Comic Genis-vel
- (un-named probably a comic spot)
- (un-named could be movie spoiler, but most likely comic spot)
BAF - Kree Sentry

Can't wait to get more information on the movie Kree Soldier figure (hoping it has some good alt heads). Now, the Skrull looks like Talos. I am wondering if he will be army builder capable or not.

it is incredibly hard to read on desktop

side note.. sentinel went up on amazon this morning, already sold out

and the captain marvel movie legends leaked, and are now up for pre-order on dorksidetoys.com

the wave has 7 figures
- Movie Carol
- Movie Kree Soldier
- Movie Skrull
- Movie Young Fury
- Comic Genis-vel
- (un-named probably a comic spot)
- (un-named could be movie spoiler, but most likely comic spot)
BAF - Kree Sentry

Which figures come with which parts? Not that I'm going to buy this, but I'm interested to know.

How come there is no Mar-Vell or other movie figures?

The Thing was listed on the Walgreens website briefly, and I bought him. It says he is coming Monday, but I will trust it officially when I have him in hand, LOL! But with the impending completion of the FF and the Silver Surfer I have on hand, I am now really considering trying to get Dr. Doom, only problem is it doesn't appear a version of classic Doom is coming in the near future. The version I want based on paint color and design is the Epic Heroes version, but he's expensive! Everytime I see him, he is like 60+ dollars. Really need to find a good deal on him.

I also want Galactus, but any version of him is currently way out of my price range so I will hope the Sentinel sells and they redo him.

I really need to remember for check Walgreens for that on Monday. I need to complete the 4.

So I have some things it's from youtube marvel Enter taimment it's also on twitter but I'll just stick withthis for to night. night thrasher of the new warriors was made .there also forge made figure & other cools stuff
like the ps4 spindermanlegends toy line.

Details in the video below
hqdefault.jpg

Check out Hasbro's latest Marvel toys from NYCC!
944 views 11 hours ago Published on 4 Oct 2018

Ryan Ting & Bobby Vala from Hasbro stop by the Marvel Live couch to unveil and talk about all the latest Marvel figures coming out of New York Comic Con 2018!

Here's the Full show below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZJp-o87mog
Marvel LIVE! at New York Comic Con 2018 - Day 1

37K views 10 hours ago

Join the crew at Marvel Live from New York Comic Con 2018 for an entire day of reveals, interviews, and even more reveals.

source: Marvel Entertainment Youtube channel

Last edited:
Are there any planned reveals for nycc?
if you mean any any anounde new thing that they hinted at befor hand. the only I think I saebeside them show new legend like jubelee , Night thrasher, forge Caliban was for marvels contest of champions game.

There's a "Hail Hydra!" Two-pack, with Supreme Leader & an updated Arnim Zola.

There's a "Hail Hydra!" Two-pack, with Supreme Leader & an updated Arnim Zola.
oh thank for reminding me. they were part of the same line as the other I showed in the video but they didn't put that up in there. I got better look video now. it's below undther the night thrasher ofthe new warriors figure video

hqdefault.jpg

Toy Shiz: Who in the HOLY HECK is Marvel Legends..Night Thrasher?
2.5K views
short answer... He's BATMAN!

Fallowing that

hqdefault.jpg

New York Comic Con 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends Deskside Interview! Q&A, Reveals and More!
7.2K views
Order your Marvel Legends Hail Hydra Two-Pack here: Marvel Legends Hail Hydra Two-Pack Order your ACBA Sample Cutouts Pack

source: Toy Shiz&Boog_ACBA YouTube Channel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"