Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

I don't want to pay that much for it right now, LOL! As it stands, a lot of things I want are going on the ole Bday list, but this one I think is a buy it myself type item.

I just am curious to see how easy these M10's are to get once they start popping up in stores here. I haven't seen them in store yet.

i just pre-ordered red skull and thor 2 pack from target (they went up today) and Yellowjacket last week

i really have no desire for the hulkbuster, Avengers Iron Man, or the Iron Man 1 2 pack... i'm 50/50 on the infinity war set. so that just really leaves me wanting the IM3 set next too

i just pre-ordered red skull and thor 2 pack from target (they went up today) and Yellowjacket last week

i really have no desire for the hulkbuster, Avengers Iron Man, or the Iron Man 1 2 pack... i'm 50/50 on the infinity war set. so that just really leaves me wanting the IM3 set next too

I pre-ordered a Red Skull from someone on ebay (who just sold me a Ronan which I got...and I love him LOL). I do want to pre-order 2 more though. But I also want the SDCC Red Skull figure. The SDCC version is like, the REAL figure to me. Actually has the movie costume. The standard M10 is great for Hydra goons, but the costume difference was bothering me. I got a Ant-Man 2 pack and Cap CW 2 pack pre-ordered also elsewhere. The IW 3 pack, the IM1 pack, and the AoU are hard passes for me. The TDW pack is a bday list item, LOL! I want it, but I can wait.

I don't even want the Tesseract thing. I just want the Red Skull fig in it, LOL!

lol ironically i don't care about that skull and just want the tesseract haha

I didn't bother with the pre ordering. I figured I'll just watch Amazon and scoop them up once they drop below retail. I Really want that single Iron Man, Ronan and Skull. I think I'll just get Antman and Cap 2packs. But I don't need them today. I'll wait and save some loot.

The Iron Man 3 pack came for pre-order on Amazon. So I have the Cap/Crossbones, Yellowjacket/Ant-Man, Pepper/Mandarin/Hot Rod packs all on pre-order as well as 1 Red Skull (though I plan on buying more as time goes on). So I am getting swag!

I wish we knew when the Luke/Claire 2 pack was going to officially start showing up in stores. I can live without the exclusive WS/Falcon and Ross/Killmonger Target 2 packs that are coming (or get them when on clearance later on). But that SDCC Red Skull I need in my life!

Here, i'll give ya'll the SDCC reveals

Vehicles – Confirmed
- Deadpool on Vespa
- Xavier on Hover Chair

Black Panther Wave 2 (all MCU)
- Civil War T'chala
- T'chaka
- Klaue
- Tactical Killmonger
- Ayo with 2 other Dora Milaje heads
- Vibranium Charged Black Panther
BAF - M'baku

Vintage wave 2
- Ant-Man
- Wasp
- Vision
- Hawkeye
- Scarlet Spider
- ANAD Black Panther

Spider-Man Wave 1
- Silver Sable
- New Symbiote
- Red Goblin
- Modern Black Cat
- BAF – King Pin

X-men Wave 1
- Blink
- Skull Buster
- Forge (strongly hinted)
- Gambit
- Mystique (belt shown)
- Storm (coming eventually, not sure if this wave)
- BAF (Strong Guy, Vaguely Hinted)

- Magneto (helmet shown)
- Quicksilver ? (possible head)
(these 2 along with Scarlet Witch were leaked by Rektangular. as being a amazon exclusive 3-pack)

Avengers Wave 1
- Shuri (confirmed)
- Hercules

Walgreens Exclusive
- Magik

Gamestop Exclusive
- Aim 2 pack
- Archangel
-10 year Anniversary Ultron

Target Exclusive
- Miles Morales and Ghost Spider(gwen) 2 pack

Rektangular also let out some leaks in addition to the Magneto family 3-pack
- Emma Frost (black outfit) coming
- Moonstar coming
- X-force wave - coming
- Doctor Doom (modern, iron man look) walgreens exclusive - coming
- SuperSkrull is still coming to walgreens
-Captain Marvel wave
- Captain Marvel MCU 2 pack
- Spider-Man Homecoming Decathalon Jacket + Michelle "MJ" :/ 2 pack
- 6 in legends "team 2 tech pack" (i don't know what that means)
- MCU Loki 2 pack coming (likely avengers loki)

I received my Ant-Man/Yellowjacket pack last week. The Ant-Man is fine, but Yellowjacket is a sexy fig!!! Cap/Crossbones I am getting today. I found 1 Red Skull, so I bought it. I have a couple more pre-ordered. I am also getting the SDCC Red Skull/Tesseract this week! So I have to received my Red Skulls and the IM3 pack from my pre-orders.

I expected they would announce a release date for the thing and silver surfer. But I guess nothing.

I expected they would announce a release date for the thing and silver surfer. But I guess nothing.

walgreens exclusives really never get official release dates, and hasbro definitely never announces them. But Surfer should pop up any day now and thing within the next 4-5 weeks

I have the diamond select surfer and I love it. But for some reason want this one too. But I really need the thing to complete the 4.

I have the diamond select surfer and I love it. But for some reason want this one too. But I really need the thing to complete the 4.
depends how you like your legends to scale, MS surfer should be a little big with them

Yeah the MS surfer is too big for them. And the thing is way too big.

... that's an ebay listing of old toybiz figures
sorry this took so long to respond I remeber seeing and image with the two s side by side recently but I don't have time to hunt that down instead I'll show off a video of what was at SDCC 2018 while find that on my own later.

First up from marvel Entertainment

[YT]UlXTuzF5qlo[/YT]

See the Hottest Hasbro Toys at SDCC 2018

5.5K views 5 days ago Published on 19 Jul 2018

Hop on board with Marvel Live to check out the hottest Hasbro toys and exclusives at San Diego

Fallowing that

[YT]MpUnFPnfTTA[/YT]

Hasbro Marvel Legends EVEN MORE REVEALS at San Diego Comic Con 2018

19K views 3 days ago Published on 22 Jul 2018

Pixel Dan heads back over to the Hasbro booth to check out even more Marvel Legends figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con 2018!

source: Marvel Entertainment& Pixel Dan

ok so here's the purple hair veriant of Psylocke from video streamer caller shartimus prime of all things. Meh here's the video below

[YT]Cg6YNhTtuC8[/YT]

Marvel Legends Psylocke Purple Hair Variant Apocalypse BAF 2018 X-Men Wave Figure Comparison Review

17K views 5 days ago

source: ShartimusPrime

Purple will be the harder one to get eventually though i kinda like the non-metallic body more..

Basically what happened is the factory spit out legends way too fast.. this lead to some things going unchecked and and factor making some errors.. it's why the X-men wave and the Thanos wave have some very questionable paint apps and can be a bit messy..

also why there's now a more darker brown haired infinty war cap.. and why psylocke's hair got corrected. there was enough time for hasbro to fix psylocke, and that's now been corrected.

however.. paint apps are still a mess on many of these figures unfortunately.

Purple will be the harder one to get eventually though i kinda like the non-metallic body more..

Basically what happened is the factory spit out legends way too fast.. this lead to some things going unchecked and and factor making some errors.. it's why the X-men wave and the Thanos wave have some very questionable paint apps and can be a bit messy..

also why there's now a more darker brown haired infinty war cap.. and why psylocke's hair got corrected. there was enough time for hasbro to fix psylocke, and that's now been corrected.

however.. paint apps are still a mess on many of these figures unfortunately.

ohhh, your very correct. I just saw shar's look over of the b recent black Are devil suit he had inthe comic's look that he had recently along with electra and he has been making some correction's to them him self.

He love's them, but yeah, there are error's . I also have an interview I looking at right now with the rep's at comic con. I'm putting that up for you all now cause I don't know if I'll be able to later.

Here it all is befor from the same place. There also a video. He did of Typhod mary too.

But i'll let y'all find that your selves .

[YT]FIKkuZucQKo[/YT]

Marvel Legends Elektra and Daredevil SP//DER BAF 2018 Spider-Man Wave Marvel Figure Toy Review

27K views2 weeks ago

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]9tYaV5IQr1Y[/YT]

NEW Marvel Legends at SDCC 2018

45K views3 days ago

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]CHEE6iYXMFk[/YT]

Hasbro Marvel Team Interview with Dwight Stall and Ryan Ting at SDCC 2018

12K views1 day ago

Do we know when the Netflix Luke Cage and Claire 2pack come out? I need that Cage!

I have been wondering this same thing!!! I don't want to keep going to Wal-Mart evey other day, LOL!

Do we know when the Netflix Luke Cage and Claire 2pack come out? I need that Cage!
I have been wondering this same thing!!! I don't want to keep going to Wal-Mart evey other day, LOL!

In the video up top with the people from Hasbro during SDCC 2018 ,they mentioned you they are only selling them via their hasbro.com Web site . And this was reconfirmed with this video from shartimus prime with his look at the pack it's self . For the time being. Til they change it. Here it is below

[YT]PChmNvq093g[/YT]

Marvel Legends Netflix Defenders SDCC 2018 Exclusive Box Set Hasbro Action Figure Toy Review

38K views 3 days agoPublished on 29 Jul 201

source: ShartimusPrime

Last edited:
We're not talking about the Defenders set. We're talking about the Claire Temple/Luke Cage 2 pack.

We're not talking about the Defenders set. We're talking about the Claire Temple/Luke Cage 2 pack.
oh sorry I haven't seen anything on that yet . I'll keep an eye out though.

yeah the 2 pack is a walmart exclusive

My Apocalypse wave should be here by saturday, and my Sauron wave should be shipping any moment. <3 can't wait

yeah the 2 pack is a walmart exclusive

My Apocalypse wave should be here by saturday, and my Sauron wave should be shipping any moment. <3 can't wait

That much I know. I just wish we had some actual info on its release. Like even a solid time frame.

Target is much more on getting the new product out than Wal-Mart. I see the M10 stuff all over their site and reports of them in store. Still nothing from Wal-Mart, and I just went to 2 the other day and they have the same old crap still out.

That much I know. I just wish we had some actual info on its release. Like even a solid time frame.

Target is much more on getting the new product out than Wal-Mart. I see the M10 stuff all over their site and reports of them in store. Still nothing from Wal-Mart, and I just went to 2 the other day and they have the same old crap still out.

i don't think i've ever heard of a specific release date for anything at walmart..

and until this wave reset.. targets around here have been near dead most of the year.. so i don't think i'd agree with that

anywho, i just mostly order online. My Apocalypse wave arrives tomorrow and Sauron hopefully monday, all thanks to Dorksidetoys

I went and ordered Iron Man and Red Skull off Hasbrotoyshop. I used MVL2018 and got free shipping. Iron Man is awesome and skull is great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"