Status
Not open for further replies.
From the GOTG Marvel Legends series...

1922005_710274922326283_54178180_n.jpg

1094763_710278038992638_1121061173_n.jpg

Last edited:
Iron Man and Nova in the back...

e1d69e6e967811e386d512268e26cd93_8.jpg

Star-Lord has the 80's walkman from the SDCC footage. Awesome.

Bgij3oYCYAAtq6C.jpg

Last edited:
Nova and Groot i'm most excited for.. i wish they'd let us know about running changes... but we might not know until they're about to be released... Spider-Girl and Toxin we had no clue about coming until the release promo images popped up

Been waiting for a modern Nova forever. :up:

I hope they make more comic series. I want to finish my Guardians team. :argh:

I'm sort of disappointed with no Ronan! Why must we always get the heroes, and never the villains!!!! :argh:

Has anybody seen the Spider Girl figure on the shelves? From one store or another, I've seen every figure except the Skyline Sirens. I want Anya. :argh:

Have not seen any of the spider-man wave two here in Houston. Went to a target today near my work and found 8 stealth movie caps, 5 winter soldiers, and 0 black widows. Hacks me off they must of put out three cases within the last day and all the widows were gone. So I picked up a winter soldier. All I need is a black widow and my cap series and Mandroid are complete!

I'm sort of disappointed with no Ronan! Why must we always get the heroes, and never the villains!!!! :argh:

I'm hoping they'll do a 2nd wave with Ronan, or perhaps a new Select. I've been holding off getting the BAF Ronan because it's so expensive, but I might have to just do it if he's going to be omitted from the GotG line.

Has anybody seen the Spider Girl figure on the shelves? From one store or another, I've seen every figure except the Skyline Sirens. I want Anya. :argh:

I lucked into a freshly opened case yesterday and got her. I was particularly happy since I live in an area where there are several avid ML collectors, so she wouldn't have been there long.

Have not seen any of the spider-man wave two here in Houston. Went to a target today near my work and found 8 stealth movie caps, 5 winter soldiers, and 0 black widows. Hacks me off they must of put out three cases within the last day and all the widows were gone. So I picked up a winter soldier. All I need is a black widow and my cap series and Mandroid are complete!

I technically need Marvel Now Cap also, but I only want the Mandroid head there. But, Black Widow I just want! Lol

Debating on starting to collect Legends figures. Because the GOTG line looks great and so do the Winter Soldier figures. I've been collecting marvel select but it sucks that they only produce 1 to 2 figures per film. I realllllly wanted a marvel select movie winter soldier. But instead they just did Flacon and Stealth Cap.

the Marvel Legends GOTG line is available for pre-order on amazon

anybody have any guns that will fit in the hands of CA:TWS Widow figure's hands it sucks that she does not come with any pistols. if anybody has a set that they do not need please let me know. Why she comes with a set of hands in a hold gun pose and has no guns is beyond me (scratches head).

I think the BAF Hit Monkey comes with a couple extra guns that she could use. They come with Protector and Hyperion in that series.

anybody have any guns that will fit in the hands of CA:TWS Widow figure's hands it sucks that she does not come with any pistols. if anybody has a set that they do not need please let me know. Why she comes with a set of hands in a hold gun pose and has no guns is beyond me (scratches head).

Do you have the nick fury figure? I saw someone on YouTube use his pistol for her.

other than my 18" tall super articulated Spidey from SM2 Widow is the ONLY marvel character I have so no I have no pistols that she can use.

Dollar stores usually have some form of G.I. Joe knockoffs, and I've found some decent looking handguns with those. "The Corps" figures, which you can find at Walmart, also have some guns that fit pretty well in the hands of 6" figures, the only real problem is getting the index finger through the finger guard.

Anyone have a spare Black Widow? I know that's a rare request, but I could really use one.

Anyone have a spare Black Widow? I know that's a rare request, but I could really use one.
Me too I've wanted one since the Avengers and Hasbro Cancled the figured :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"