Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for upcoming and current waves of Marvel Legends, Marvel Selects and Marvel Universe Figures.
Post pics if possible.

Marvel Selects:

Juggernaut
marvel-select-juggernaut.jpg

Cyclops/Variant Cyclops

Marvel-Select-Cyclops-1_1292949556.jpg

Marvel-Select-Cyclops-3_1292949556.jpg

Marvel Universe (3.75) Greatest Battles 2 packs:

Deadpool/Taskmaster
Marvel-Universe-Greatest-Battles-Deadpool-VS-Taskmaster_1295685518.jpg

Wolverine/ Silver Samurai
Marvel-Universe-Greatest-Battles-Patch-VS-Silver-Samurai_1295685518.jpg

And a small bonus for Spideyboy1111. This is going to be at Wal-Mart this month. 6 inch Titanium Man

Iron-Man-Armored-Avenger-Legends-Titanium-Man_1294342974.jpg

So that gives us...

- xforce deadpool
- Dani moonstar/mystique
- blade/punisher
- us agent
- and possibly hyperion (who I actually hope isn't made)

Ugh. I'm not a fan of that lineup at all. Looks like ill be passing on wave 3, unless they do a red and black Deadpool variant. Bummer.

psh im pretty happy with them all (aside from hyperion) though we need an awesome BAF and a someone a little more interesting to add some more flavor imo

I want X-force Deadpool and hopefully this means they'll round out the rest of the Uncanny X-force team soon.I might get Blade too.Hoping we get some more demanded figures like Silver Samurai and Jim Lee Jean Grey as well.

so i have a question for you Legends collectors that have been in the game for a while.. especially you Spider-Jay ...

So lately two of my older marvel legends have almost "dried up" and broke recently.. First it was Spider-Woman, who's rubbery armpit webs solidified and cracked and fell off..
and then tonight my howard the duck, fell and landed on the carpet (its pretty soft and nothing's ever broke from a fall, well his head fell off, the long tube in his neck looks as if it dried up and crumbled off.. (i mean i can easily glue it but i wont be able to move his head again)

has anyone else had this problem? or is my room turning into some sorta odd "dry" room that's destroying my figures ? : (

Last edited:
so i have a question for you Legends collectors that have been in the game for a while.. especially you Spider-Jay ...

So lately two of my older marvel legends have almost "dried up" and broke recently.. First it was Spider-Woman, who's rubbery armpit webs solidified and cracked and fell off..
and then tonight my howard the duck, fell and landed on the carpet (its pretty soft and nothing's ever broke from a fall, well his head fell off, the long tube in his neck looks as if it dried up and crumbled off.. (i mean i can easily glue it but i wont be able to move his head again)

has anyone else had this problem? or is my room turning into some sorta odd "dry" room that's destroying my figures ? : (

I've not had that problem. The only thing I've seen is figures snapping at the peg joints. I've snapped MS Thor's hip, ML Abomination's shoulder, and ML Danger's wrist. I guess they were all me for bending and/or twisting the wrong way, but never had any dry rot. Of course , mine were always in the basement which was usually kinda damp. That's weird, buddy. I don't know man.... that MS Rhino looks pretty sweet though.

Well I've never had that problem even with the old Toy biz figures. You're not in a BIG city are ya? maybe pollution is the prob.

Happened to my ML11 Ultron recently. I'll be replacing with the new select that is coming out. It also happened to my ML1 Iron Man a while back.

So is 'Epic Heroes' the name of ML series 3 (as it's written on both Deadpool and Blade/Punisher's pack)? All of the characters confirmed so far are gun-toting warriors, might this give us any clues as to remaining characters?

Line-up itself doesn't do anything for me so far. Moonstar is only one I'm seriously considering. I can think of at least 25-30 characters I would definitely buy but am still waiting for a 'Return of ML' series with more than 2 I want!

Also, that MS Rhino looks awesome.

Are Blade and Punisher gonna be in a 2pack? That seems odd.

Punisher and Blade are going to be like the wrecking crew in wave 2. A running change.

Hmmm, I didn't know the Crew were a running change. Interesting.

You can tell which ones are running changes as they don't have their name of the packaging. Piledriver and Bulldozer have the same bio under the name 'Wrecking Crew', as do Masque/Hydra under the name 'Marvel's Madames'.

Blade and Punisher will be the same under the name 'Marvel's Knights'.

I've not had that problem. The only thing I've seen is figures snapping at the peg joints. I've snapped MS Thor's hip, ML Abomination's shoulder, and ML Danger's wrist. I guess they were all me for bending and/or twisting the wrong way, but never had any dry rot. Of course , mine were always in the basement which was usually kinda damp. That's weird, buddy. I don't know man.... that MS Rhino looks pretty sweet though.

i checked out fwoosh. It appears very common with Spider-Woman, Ironman TBML1's neck (and all who use his body), as well as ML Iceman's pelvis

And how are they doing The Wrecker? Are they just swapping Thunderball and Piledriver and saving The Wrecker for a later wave? They have to right?

Not for lack of trying. I've only seen Bucky Cap from wave 2. I'm still trying to get Steve Rogers from wave 1.

really? that sucks. I've seen everyone but big time spidey, from series 2. up here... hell i can currently walk into any store and get Viper, Daken, and Drax. they've been sitting around for weeks now.. and no store has restocked in about 2 months.. (which sucks because i really need ghostrider and big time spidey)

And how are they doing The Wrecker? Are they just swapping Thunderball and Piledriver and saving The Wrecker for a later wave? They have to right?

wrecker and bulldozer haven't been announced yet

well I havent seen ANYTHING from wave 1 or two up here in Canada.....comic stores or anything. ****ing sucks......I always wanted Constrictor......now USAgent is coming......

Have you looked much? I've heard their distribution in other countries have been good with these waves. I stop by fwoosh once a week, maybe pop on and ask around?

And rough! You should have told me! Id have picked some up for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"