Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the Ego 2 pack coming?

I got the Adam Warlock I ordered in the mail today. This figure is awesome.

I didn't get Starlord. I have the GotG1 version and i am just buying Mantis outright cause I only wantes Nebula in that wave and I got her. I received both my Vulture and Spidey though! Now I just need the wings

There was a toy store with a booth up when I saw Homecoming, and they had the pizza Spidey legend for $50. I told myself I'd grab it on the way out, but they were gone by then. Now I'm in an intense eBay bidding war for the damn thing.

Got my pizza Spidey figure in the mail that I nabbed off eBay for $35. Definitely my new favorite Spidey figure. The colors are perfect, I like the sculpt, and the half mask/pizza give him way more personality than any previous figures.

The paint is a little scuffed on it in some parts, but I can fix that pretty easily with some paint from my hobby shop.

I didn't get Starlord. I have the GotG1 version and i am just buying Mantis outright cause I only wantes Nebula in that wave and I got her. I received both my Vulture and Spidey though! Now I just need the wings

i gotta say.. all 3 new starlords blow GOTG 1's out of the water.. these actually look like Chris Pratt... GOTG 1 does not at all

aside from the incoming thor wave, and 2 packs i care not for (looking at you spider-man homecoming/ ultimate vulture/gotg 2 packs) and the SDCC exclusive (and TRU exclusive A-force set) I'm all caught up.

got the man-thing/netflix wave this past week

If Reed Richards looks like that, he looks like the best version of him ever. That classic head sculpt is the type of thing we should've had back for ML5 instead of the lipstick version. There was meant to be a different headsculpt originally and was on some box art, but for some reason it never emerged. Would love to see how they handle Namor too.

EDIT here's the pic of Namor

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNTg1L29yaWdpbmFsL01hcnZlbF9CbGFja19QYW50aGVyX0xlZ2VuZHNfU2VyaWVzXzYtaW5jaF9TdWJfTWFyaW5lci5qcGc=

He looks cool.

And here's Reed

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNjA4L29yaWdpbmFsL01hcnZlbF9MZWdlbmRzX1Nlcmllc182LWluY2gtTXJfRmFudGFzdGljX2V4Y2x1c2l2ZS5qcGc=

Plus there's classic Ghost Rider too

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNTk0L29yaWdpbmFsL01hcnZlbF9MZWdlbmRzXzZpbmNoX0dob3N0X1JpZGVyLWFuZF9tb3RvcmN5Y2xlLmpwZw==

And Mysterio

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNTk1L29yaWdpbmFsL01hcnZlbF9MZWdlbmRzXzZpbmNoX1NwaWRlcl9NYW5fTXlzdGVyaW8uanBn

And some Hydra soldiers

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNjA2L29yaWdpbmFsL01hcnZlbF9MZWdlbmRzX1Nlcmllc182LWluY2hfSHlkcmFfMi1QYWNrLmpwZw==

Last edited:
yep, they are cool figure's I saw one of the defenders together that I liked. And two of black panther and more and one of cable I might buy at some point. and two Spiderman figures. one with the extra spider legs when ock had Peter body. but this one is green for some reason. There's a lot in there.

one with the extra spider legs when ock had Peter body. but this one is green for some reason. There's a lot in there.

That's Lasher, one of the MANY symbiote characters from the'90s.

Is Thor Ragnarok going to have a 2nd wave?

BTW, is anyone on here planning to buy the SDCC box set from Hasbrotoystore.com on Monday? I am having some financial trouble right now, but I have a code for 20% off, so if I give someone that code, they can get 2 at a reduced price, and I will send them the money for 1 of them when I get back on my feet. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

BTW, is anyone on here planning to buy the SDCC box set from Hasbrotoystore.com on Monday? I am having some financial trouble right now, but I have a code for 20% off, so if I give someone that code, they can get 2 at a reduced price, and I will send them the money for 1 of them when I get back on my feet. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

coupon codes rarely work for exclusives... and putting them in and getting it denied can cost that seller his chance at scoring a set.

What was the SDCC box set? Don't think I ever saw what was in it.

And put me down for wanting that Reed up above. Hope all the FF get a good run. I still haven't found a good FF Legends set that I'm thrilled with.

Is Reed an SDCC exclusive?

7zGkwpT.jpg

PzPkuCa.jpg

7tirkzI.jpg

OQwkUPd.jpg

PE4cnil.jpg

my thor display is near completion... its sorely missing the Warriors 3 and Executioner.... anything else (Baldur, Heimdal, Frigga, Sutur, Fenrir) would just be icing on the cake. But i'd consider it complete with The 3 and Executioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"