Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

I have 1 Red Skull, but plan on getting 3 more (all of which will be Hydra guys). I got the SDCC set on ebay, and I like the SDCC Red Skull way more. I'm still letting other people buy me Iron Man and the Thor 2 pack (save me some money...plus I think those ones will be common enough). I don't think I am getting the AoU set or the IM1 sets at all.

I snagged Cull Obsidian wave Wasp, Killmonger & Ross, MCU10 Antman & Yellowjacket 2pack and Ronan this weekend.

I'm all caught up.. i'm kinda sitting and waiting on the ross/killmonger bucky/falcon 2 packs.. they're at like every target right now.. i forsee them dropping in price

but got surfer in the mail yesterday, and the last 3 waves of the season.. now just waiting for Thing, and later this year, Vintage and Panther wave 2 (oh and AIM and archangel)

I got that Defenders set ordered for me. Several things are on my Bday list I cannot buy, but confident I will get most of it. Of things I am personally buying, just waiting on BP wave 2 and Luke Cage/Claire 2 pack!!!

i skipped on the defenders set.. its awful no one's buying it lol, it's still up on HTS no legends box set has ever done that!

i'm sure we will get danny and colleen in other ways

Probably, but I am okay buying it anyway. At this point I may just seek a solo Claire given there still is no word on the Luke Cage 2 packs release. Plus, gotta support the release of the Netflix legends so they eventually make the villains. Bad sales will discourage it or put them on low priority.

bad sales already gave us the SDCC set.

there was most certainly a 2nd wave planned. but they spread them out into other venues after it was canceled...

the wave would have been

- Comic Elektra (sent to spider-man wave)
- Comic Daredevil (sent to spider-man wave)
- Comic Typhoid Mary (sent to venom wave)
- MCU Luke Cage (sent to 2 pack, and repainted for SDCC)
- MCU Clair (sent to 2 pack)
- MCU Colleen (sent to SDCC)
- MCU Danny (sent to SDCC)
BAF - Comic Kingpin

but since the last wave didn't sell they were divided up into different waves.. it's why we oddly got 2 couples in the SP//DR wave and why Typhoid got shoved into a wave she had no connection to.

All that is possible, but it still brings me back to my point on guys like Fisk or Killgrave not being likely if the sale on it or the Luke Cage 2 pack are poor.

Surfer, Thing and Luke Cage are my most wanted right now.

now this thread is for me.

Nice! I need the Thing so bad along with Silver Surfer.

I love the Cloak and Dagger figures we just got and I already have Dagger (still need to get Cloak), but I'd love for them to make MCU versions of them also.

Oh my goodness!!! I love all those new X-Men figures coming out, I can't wait for all of them!!! Still waiting for my Jubilee, Nightcrawler, Beast, Angel, Emma Marvel Legends and so on......

Surfer, Thing and Luke Cage are my most wanted right now.

Surfer, Thing, and Claire for me. I still need to top off my M10 as well.

Wal-Mart near me has not even gotten the M10 stuff yet.

Since the surfer is sold out already I just need the thing.

All that is possible, but it still brings me back to my point on guys like Fisk or Killgrave not being likely if the sale on it or the Luke Cage 2 pack are poor.

they're super unlikely without a netflix line. which looks bleak outside of a few occasional 2 packs now.

the defenders box set is selling abysmally, that message is already loud and clear. it's STILL up for sale. something that's never ever happened with any SDCC set. its been up for over a week.

Surfer is out now

I already have Surfer as well. can't wait for thing.

i'm pretty much mostly done for the year so that's pretty exciting

-Thing
-Archangel
-AIM 2 pack
-Cage 2 pack
-Vision
-Hawkeye
-Ant-Man
-Wasp
-Scarlet Spider (maybe)
-Amazon Sentinel (maybe, not if the price drops on the original MU one)
-Black Panther Wave 2

are all i have left. so glad waves are pretty much over and ill likely get the Panther wave for x-mas

they're super unlikely without a netflix line. which looks bleak outside of a few occasional 2 packs now.

the defenders box set is selling abysmally, that message is already loud and clear. it's STILL up for sale. something that's never ever happened with any SDCC set. its been up for over a week.

Which spells doom for TV based sets, honestly. If the more popular Netflix characters are not selling, what incentive is there to do villains who likely won't sell any better? Or make sets for a show like AoS, which I don't think is as popular as something like Daredevil? So I think it is a shame this isn't selling well. Heck, the Luke Cage 2 pack STILL isn't state side yet! I plan on buying it (though I got the Defenders set) if for no other reason than to support the show characters surviving at least in 2 pack form.

Which spells doom for TV based sets, honestly. If the more popular Netflix characters are not selling, what incentive is there to do villains who likely won't sell any better? Or make sets for a show like AoS, which I don't think is as popular as something like Daredevil? So I think it is a shame this isn't selling well. Heck, the Luke Cage 2 pack STILL isn't state side yet! I plan on buying it (though I got the Defenders set) if for no other reason than to support the show characters surviving at least in 2 pack form.

you wont be seeing sets or waves of any of these outside of 2 packs or 1 or 2 characters occasionally snuck into another wave. if they felt AOS was much of a demand they'd have figures by now. the ratings arn't great.. and then a small fraction of that audience would even buy the figures. the math isn't good and completely non surprising.

The luke cage 2 pack is on target for when it's suppose to be.. it's not delayed or anything. not sure why some are acting like it's a big thing that it's not showing up yet. and don't fret. it will sell way better than the SDCC set...

the SDCC set was clearly an afterthought.. all re-releases with the only solid figure being Colleen, and a Danny in a look no one wanted and a hair style that looks ridiculous

you wont be seeing sets or waves of any of these outside of 2 packs or 1 or 2 characters occasionally snuck into another wave. if they felt AOS was much of a demand they'd have figures by now. the ratings arn't great.. and then a small fraction of that audience would even buy the figures. the math isn't good and completely non surprising.

The luke cage 2 pack is on target for when it's suppose to be.. it's not delayed or anything. not sure why some are acting like it's a big thing that it's not showing up yet. and don't fret. it will sell way better than the SDCC set...

the SDCC set was clearly an afterthought.. all re-releases with the only solid figure being Colleen, and a Danny in a look no one wanted and a hair style that looks ridiculous

Hope it sells well. As far as AoS, I know it is a fringe show, LOL! Coulson is more likely to be redone in the Captain Marvel wave than getting other AoS characters (though it would be easy to repackage Maria Hill with new heads to get Melinda or Quake). I am not asking for full on waves for these things. I'm pretty realistic. But I hope these things not selling don't make them just decide to not do them at all. That is my worry.

Hope it sells well. As far as AoS, I know it is a fringe show, LOL! Coulson is more likely to be redone in the Captain Marvel wave than getting other AoS characters (though it would be easy to repackage Maria Hill with new heads to get Melinda or Quake). I am not asking for full on waves for these things. I'm pretty realistic. But I hope these things not selling don't make them just decide to not do them at all. That is my worry.

honestly i'd be really shocked to get Coulson again. he's not playing a big part of Captain Marvel.. and if it's a 7 figure wave... its probably going to be something like this

- Comic Genis-Vel (confirmed)
- Movie Captain Marvel (not confirmed, but obvious)
- Movie Mar-Vel
- Movie Fury (i can see him getting updated)
- Comic Moonstone (i see this one getting a re-release from the SDCC set)
- Comic Ronan
- Movie Villain
BAF - Kree Sentry (Confirmed)

Target Exclusive (Green Suit MCU Carol, with Minerva alt head) - Leaked Rumor

even then.. there's still also Korvac who i can see getting made to flesh out GOTG1

I have dilemma when it comes to collecting these figures because when Hasbro took over they sucked imo. So I spent years not even bothering to check them out. Then I discovered the Marvel select line and started collecting those because the quality was good and they're still affordable. But now that the legends line has picked up in quality I find myself only collecting a select few figures that diamond select haven't made.

I can see a 2 pack of Fury and Coulson happening potentially. Since they sort of did it with AoU. Mar-Vell and Carol are definitely going to happen. If Minerva is an alternate head, I wonder if we won't get Yon Rogg or a Skrull army builder in the wave formal.

it's also possible super skrull was bumped from Walgreens to Captain Marvel. since Magik is coming after Thing, and Skrull was suppose to hit in Dec

We're not talking about the Defenders set. We're talking about the Claire Temple/Luke Cage 2 pack.
oh sorry I haven't seen anything on that yet . I'll keep an eye out though.

And now I'm doing so. More images in the article it's self in the link below

[FONT=&quot]
MarvelousNews.com?
@MarvelousNews
57m57 minutes ago[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Walmart Exclusive #Marvel Legends Series 6" Netflix Luke Cage 2-Pack Available Online
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DlcUZ03VAAAD0IA.jpg

[/FONT]

- August 25, 2018

The new Walmart exclusive Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Luke Cage & Claire Temple 2-Pack is now available for purchase on the Walmart website for $39.99.

We have not yet heard if these are hitting physical stores yet, but at the time of this posting it is available for store pick-up and home delivery.

Thanks to Peter for the heads up and be sure to check out our review and images for the set below.
[YT]UC30UsNtPgw[/YT]

Marvel-Legends-Netflix-Luke-Cage-2-Pack01__scaled_600.jpg

Image 1 of 41

[FONT=&quot]source: https://marvelousnews.com/252-23664?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"