Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

MCU 10th anniversary figures announced

http://news.toyark.com/2018/02/13/m...atic-universe-10th-anniversary-figures-285525

Ts06b2E.jpg

Oe6TZKB.jpg

TIloWPU.jpg

yes we know the label is made up of at least 10 items.. the cap/crossbones is listed as #9

HFSWYef.jpg

these are what is showing up in walmarts system (the names correspond to the film the figures are based on...

my predictions
0Nbyg9D.jpg

though it does sound like Hulk and Strange are also being featured.. so it's possible Panther and something else will not be.. or there could be more than 10. The boilerplate description also says "including premium figures from across the MCUs most patriotic, mystical, Hulk-busting, and dance-worthy blockbuster hits" so id assume Strange (likely the ancient one that was canceled) and something Hulk related (like a hulk buster re-release or abomination) is possible

some will be 2 packs some singles.. possibly other ways too

Last edited:
Marvel select Classic Beast out this September!

I'm skipping the ML Infinity War wave, but I want these 10th anniversary figures!

Ill be getting them all then selling cap/spidey/ironman

i want thanos.

but it's cobra/songbird/taskmaster who i'm most excited for

When did Mr. Fantastic hit Walgreens!!! I have to find one near me :csad:

When did Mr. Fantastic hit Walgreens!!! I have to find one near me :csad:

they started about a month ago.. starting with Kentucky.

none in my area yet though.

picked up Walmart Thanos and Infinity War wave 1 Taskmaster yesterday.

I would have gotten the rest of the infinity war wave (i had them get them from the back for me, they get put out tomorrow) But i have a raincheck coupon from walgreens which will get me the rest of the wave for $12.99 a piece :D

side not spider-fan. are you on facebook? ill hook you up with the group i help run. i can keep you way better updated on their than on the hype.

I am now missing the Vulture's right wing (have the rest), and some BAF Gladiator Hulk pieces!!!

No one has any of these and doesn't need them, right? Lol

I am now missing the Vulture's right wing (have the rest), and some BAF Gladiator Hulk pieces!!!

No one has any of these and doesn't need them, right? Lol

that's so last year haha.

nah im sorry i don't . I get the Sassquatch wave tomorrow and ill be up to date on everything.

2018, 4 waves down (Okoye, Lizard, Thanos, Deadpool), Ultimate riders (Widow/Ghostrider) and store exclusives (Reed Richards/Thanos) down...

5 waves (Cull Obsedian/Sauron/SP//DR/Monster Venom/Apocalypse), 10 years of MCU, SDCC, Stan Lee BAF 2 packs, Ant-Man and Stinger 2 pack, and Store Exclusive Thing and Silver Surfer to go! :hmr:

that's so last year haha.

nah im sorry i don't . I get the Sassquatch wave tomorrow and ill be up to date on everything.

2018, 4 waves down (Okoye, Lizard, Thanos, Deadpool), Ultimate riders (Widow/Ghostrider) and store exclusives (Reed Richards/Thanos) down...

5 waves (Cull Obsedian/Sauron/SP//DR/Monster Venom/Apocalypse), 10 years of MCU, SDCC, Stan Lee BAF 2 packs, Ant-Man and Stinger 2 pack, and Store Exclusive Thing and Silver Surfer to go! :hmr:

I still need to find Reed. I haven't decided on Okuye yet. I may get her, but I may wait a while for the price to settle a bit more down.

Um, so the new Doc Ock figure has static tentacles. No bendy wire

thats disappointing, i love that the old figure of ock had wires in the tentacles that could support the weight of the figure allowing for really dynamic poses

would it kill someone to take a pic of psylocke with bright light on her.. so her hair doesn't look black and we can check to see if there's any purple in it at all...

would it kill someone to take a pic of psylocke with bright light on her.. so her hair doesn't look black and we can check to see if there's any purple in it at all...
so I the site it's self ther are few version of psylock with light inhte back ground but don't expect omuch with the purple in her hair.

here's the link below

https://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mo...ds/X-Men-Apocalypse-BAF-Wave&start=0&sl=23018

More Marvel Legends X-Men Apocalypse BAF Wave In-Hand Images & Possible Release Dates

More 6" Marvel Legends X-Men Apocalypse BAF Wave In-Hand Figure Images

Is the entire Fantastic Four wave Walgreen's exclusive? I was at a Con and saw the figs around for crazy markups, but I'm inclined to go on the hunt at Walgreens around me to see if I can snag them for retail.

Is the entire Fantastic Four wave Walgreen's exclusive? I was at a Con and saw the figs around for crazy markups, but I'm inclined to go on the hunt at Walgreens around me to see if I can snag them for retail.

1) there is no fantastic four wave

2) they are individual releases that have been going on for 2 years now.. exclusive to walgreens

3) Sue, Johnny, and Medusa came out this year.. Surfer, Reed, and Thing this year

1) there is no fantastic four wave

2) they are individual releases that have been going on for 2 years now.. exclusive to walgreens

3) Sue, Johnny, and Medusa came out this year.. Surfer, Reed, and Thing this year

Thanks!

I still haven't found Reed.

The Walgreens website says every store around me has 2-5 in stock. But the 3 stores I've been into have not. Why do you lie to me, website?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"