Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

Why is there another Apocalypse BAF? They had the 14" one years ago. Why the need for another one again which is smaller this time?

That Psylocke looks pretty cool. Storm however looks like she has that horrible hinge in her neck. Why have that chosen that kind of joint instead of giving her a solid neck and then making it a ball and socket? It would look much nicer that way.

I am now missing the Vulture's right wing (have the rest), and some BAF Gladiator Hulk pieces!!!

No one has any of these and doesn't need them, right? Lol

Who does the right wing come with? I have a friend who is REALLY into Moon Knight, but won't care about the BAF piece; I might buy him one for his birthday, and could probably send you the piece.

Why is there another Apocalypse BAF? They had the 14" one years ago. Why the need for another one again which is smaller this time?

That Psylocke looks pretty cool. Storm however looks like she has that horrible hinge in her neck. Why have that chosen that kind of joint instead of giving her a solid neck and then making it a ball and socket? It would look much nicer that way.
They made two version of thanos too. I think they are toy version of what we called varients of the comic charaters and the Marvel heroes omega costumesfor character's or what other fans call alternate costumes that was in game.

BTW I was trying to send you a pm not long agon about what my buddy tony bing put up as evidnce for the X-men & dead pool characters coming to marvel strike force Vis his you tube channel . You might want to clean up you Pm inbox since it's full.

They made two version of thanos too. I think they are toy version of what we called varients of the comic charaters and the Marvel heroes omega costumesfor character's or what other fans call alternate costumes that was in game.

BTW I was trying to send you a pm not long agon about what my buddy tony bing put up as evidnce for the X-men & dead pool characters coming to marvel strike force Vis his you tube channel . You might want to clean up you Pm inbox since it's full.

Ok it's slightly less full now.

I thought there was a Marvel Select Thanos and then a later Legends Thanos. I preferred the Select Thanos. Some thought he was too big, but I thought his size was fine, and is about the size he is in Infinity War. His articulation was about the same as a standard Legends figure too, since some of them do actually have unarticulated hands.

she doesn't have a hinge.. all legends are made with ball and socket heads and necks and have been for quite a while

seriously i do recommend some of you to browse TheFwoosh... you can stay far more updated and learn alot more.. i spend most my time discussing figures there now.

she doesn't have a hinge.. all legends are made with ball and socket heads and necks and have been for quite a while

What's this then?

r0Q1X3K.jpg

That clearly looks like a hinged neck. It looks different to the single pieced neck that the other females have.

What's this then?

r0Q1X3K.jpg

That clearly looks like a hinged neck. It looks different to the single pieced neck that the other females have.

it's a peg ball and socket peg with a hinge in the neck to give it more range of motion. so she can actually look down.

it's a peg ball and socket peg with a hinge in the neck to give it more range of motion. so she can actually look down.

Well it still looks ugly right in the middle of her neck, like a huge adam's apple. It's still a hinge.

It's not like this kind of neck which looks much nicer and more aesthetically pleasing:

lFu0ww9.jpg

storm needs more range of motion than psylocke for posing purposes imo...

made my own Custom Devil Dinosaur for legends out of the Colossal Jurassic Park T-Rex
gysMHKg.jpg

y8h45ES.jpg

xQy6HP8.jpg

aTTr1d0.jpg

Looks great. Was he always red (or dark pink)?

I was alerted a pre-order I made for Ronan is shipping soon :up: I also pre-ordered Red Skull, but no date on him yet. Do we know if the M10 double packs will be available in most stores? Or are some exclusives?

Also has anyone seen the Luke Cage 2 Pack yet? I am don't think I am getting the Bucky/Falcon or Ross/Killmonger packs. I am just getting Ross and Bucky solo I think if the price is right.

I was alerted a pre-order I made for Ronan is shipping soon :up: I also pre-ordered Red Skull, but no date on him yet. Do we know if the M10 double packs will be available in most stores? Or are some exclusives?

Also has anyone seen the Luke Cage 2 Pack yet? I am don't think I am getting the Bucky/Falcon or Ross/Killmonger packs. I am just getting Ross and Bucky solo I think if the price is right.

you guys should join the fwoosh, we've had all these answers for a while now

here's a news update

- Dorkside (who i usually preorder from) should be shipping their X-men wave late next week/early the following week

- Psylocke does have a running change of metallic blue with purple hair... the factories spit out figures faster than hasbro wanted.. and some waves had some incorrect paint apps or sub-par paint jobs (like the Infinity War Thanos wave, there's a running change of cap with a darker beard as well)

- SDCC exclusives are MCU Defenders box set and MCU Red Skull with base that has a light up tesseract (think star wars black series centerpieces)

- Canada already has the venom and sauron waves hitting

- MCU 10 year sets do have some exclusives.. but most are not. the only one we don't really know when and where it's showing up is the IM3 3 pack. All other sets are now up for pre-orders online retail and some like Ronan and Red-Skull, Iron Man and Ant-Man have already begun shipping.

- unless things have changed... Hulkbuster/Hulk is a target exclusive, Ronan is online retail exclusive, and Iron Man 1 tony and Mark 1 are Walmart exclusives

-the X-men wave has started popping up in some Targets and Walgreens already in the US

-Entertainment Earth is likely getting the TRU SDCC premier exclusive DOFP wolverine/Sentinel which will be sold from their site (think A-force at TRU, but through EE this time)

-it's highly rumored next year will give us Deadpool on Vespa and Hover Chair Xavier.

- Stan Lee baf in the 2 packs were canceled (likely due to public lawsuit against his likeness.

- overseas retail can already get you the Luke Cage/Claire 2 pack, Thing, Surfer (surfer started popping up in canada at EB games), and the Ross/Killmonger 2 pack

- a single carded "gamerverse" Spider-man will be released in Dec from gamestop. pre-orders are already up for it

i think that covers everything

i already have the SP//DR wave in hand (ive had it a few weeks) just waiting for my Apocalypse/Sauron/Venom waves to ship and other than 10 years and 2 packs and the 2 walgreens exclusives i'm all caught up

Last edited:

I just received confirmation thay my Ronan had been shipped and should be in hand July 17th!

Any word on how IM3 will come out here in the states? I have Ronan on way, Red Skull, Civil War 2 pk, and Ant-Man 2 pk pre-ordered. I will get TDW and Mark VII later. Don't have any interest in the AoU, IW, or IM1 packs

Any word on how IM3 will come out here in the states? I have Ronan on way, Red Skull, Civil War 2 pk, and Ant-Man 2 pk pre-ordered. I will get TDW and Mark VII later. Don't have any interest in the AoU, IW, or IM1 packs

no word on the IM3 set but im sure we will find out next week. I imagine EE with carry it.

it's out currently in Canada at TRU

We need word on when that walgreens exclusive Thing is gonna drop.

no word on the IM3 set but im sure we will find out next week. I imagine EE with carry it.

it's out currently in Canada at TRU

I don't want to pay that much for it right now, LOL! As it stands, a lot of things I want are going on the ole Bday list, but this one I think is a buy it myself type item.

I just am curious to see how easy these M10's are to get once they start popping up in stores here. I haven't seen them in store yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"