• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Next Animated Marvel Movie

I dont think he knows what the hell he's talking about...

A Clone Saga movie. And it better be no shorter than 14 hours long :o

Bump.

So that I can talk about the idea of Marvel doing a Spider-Man 2099 by Peter David movie again. Mixed with 3D animation it could be the best direct-to-dvd Marvel movie ever.

The next one should be World War Hulk, well after teeny bopper Thor of course.

Seriously. And the new Thor movie doesn't look good either. Do Civil War, or World War HULK, or an unrated noir Punisher cartoon. There are SOOO many good ideas waiting to happen. They keep giving us these cartoon movies that look like they're made for 4 year olds.

And I would KILL for "Coming Home" by JMS to be made.

Secret Invasion.... Although I realize they'd need to do a Civil War first which is fine by me as long as they get to SI.

Spider-Man 2099
Kraven's Last Hunt
World War Hulk
Civil War

I would love to see a feature length Civil War movie, this should be next

Because he's already been featured in like 80% of the movies Marvel/Lionsgate has done. Give someone else a shot, Marvel.

Because he's already been featured in like 80% of the movies Marvel/Lionsgate has done. Give someone else a shot, Marvel.

Very true, I'd love an animated Blade or....well I want to say Spider-Man but I feel he is a little too overexposed at the moment for an animated film.

Why would they cancel this but make Avengers Next?! :huh: Who the freak is in charge of Marvel's animated department?! That's a horrible idea.
Verily. Next Avengers was a train wreck - and I find the review for it at Marvel Animation Age highly suspect.

While I agree that a new character should get the spotlight over Hulk, I can't argue with a World War Hulk movie after seeing Planet Hulk. Right now, the best of Marvel Animation has come from Hulk, so I can imagine World War Hulk being another good one. I still want a Blade, Daredevil, Black Panther, and Deadpool movie too, but World War Hulk is up there with them on my list.

We've already had two Hulk movies in a row, plus he was in Unltimate Avengers. Time for a new character to have the spotlight for awhile.
Daredevil! And more Thor of course, good Thor, not ***** Thor. And don't forget Captain America.

Civil War is the best choice, I would love to see that in animation but very gritty and nothing like those Ultimate avengers movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"