• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Next Animated Marvel Movie

How about Future Imperfect:HULK?

Supreme Power

That would own on so many levels, because the series did indeed own on so many levels. I would rather they make Supreme Power a mini series though. I'm thinking HBO's Spawn here. I know that's brought up a lot when it comes to R rated comics properties, but that show was the epitome of how an R rated(American) animated series could be done.

nothing can stop the juggernaugt

spider-man
madam web
juggernaught
black tom

epic!

hopefully marvel will start doing animated shorts (5-10 minutes) based on some characters, since full movies are considered "too risky"..

The Death of Captain America!

hopefully marvel will start doing animated shorts (5-10 minutes) based on some characters, since full movies are considered "too risky"..

That's a GREAT idea! They can do them Clone Wars style on Cartoon Network, and they could call it something like "Marvel Heroes." They could use Spidey, Wolverine, Iron Man, Cap, or Thor to reel the general crowd in. Then they could have a few short flicks dedicated to Moon Knight, Nova, Black Panther, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, and other cool characters too.

enough with the hulk films, how about some x-men sagas.
i'm not sure they have the license to do x-men stuff. that's why mr. fantastic and prof x are only silhouettes in planet hulk. i doubt they have the spiderman license either

i'm not sure they have the license to do x-men stuff. that's why mr. fantastic and prof x are only silhouettes in planet hulk. i doubt they have the spiderman license either

Animated licences are different to film licences. Hence why we got Hulk vs wolverine despite fox owning the X-men motion picture licence and why Wolverine and the x-men are produced by Marvel Animation.

Its the same with spiderman. Sony own films rights, but marvel still own all other rights.

Animated licences are different to film licences. Hence why we got Hulk vs wolverine despite fox owning the X-men motion picture licence and why Wolverine and the x-men are produced by Marvel Animation.

Its the same with spiderman. Sony own films rights, but marvel still own all other rights.
i'm not so sure they do. they could, but again on the planet hulk commentary they say they couldn't use proffesor x and reed richards because they didn't have the rights. they might, but i doubt it.

i'm not so sure they do. they could, but again on the planet hulk commentary they say they couldn't use proffesor x and reed richards because they didn't have the rights. they might, but i doubt it.

i think they do. Hence hulk vs. wolverine (as mentioned above) and wolverine and the x-man.

It could just be a self imposed restiction like the bat embargo during Justice league unlimited's run.

The Avengers/Defenders War or Powerman & Iron Fist Heroes for Hire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"