The Official Green Lantern Manip Thread!

10891735_1199437380083856_5125518678902682432_n.jpg

10361280_833697596690388_6257486907558042564_n.jpg

Saw these in Bat/Superman thread. Nice.

Someone who wants to do a manip of this pic, please?

454911632-actor-liam-aiken-attends-the-ned-rifle-gettyimages.jpg

Liam Aiken as Green Lantern if the hero will be as young as Ezra Miller Flash

oh man he is way too young. And he looks way too young as well. Give him 10 years.

I honestly think there will be a large age difference between Barry and Hal.

Hal imo will be closer in age to Batman than to Flash. Thats how it should be anyways, Hal has typically been portrayed (along with Aquaman, Green Arrow, and Batman) as one of the older members of the League

oh man he is way too young. And he looks way too young as well. Give him 10 years.

I honestly think there will be a large age difference between Barry and Hal.

Hal imo will be closer in age to Batman than to Flash. Thats how it should be anyways, Hal has typically been portrayed (along with Aquaman, Green Arrow, and Batman) as one of the older members of the League
Well, I believe it can work. The pic isn't exactly a new one but give him a GL suit and change the background into something else, and he will come off as a suitable candidate.

Longevity is key.
i agree, but liam aiken just looks way too young. he'd be more appropriate for Robin or Spider-Man than Hal Jordan.

Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal are still the strongest Hal Jordan candidates imo

i agree, but liam aiken just looks way too young. he'd be more appropriate for Robin or Spider-Man than Hal Jordan.
Too old for Spider-Man now, apparantly. The same with Robin who's supposed to be a teen.
Nightwing on the other hand, it would be a good pick. Too bad that Lerman is born to play Dick Grayson, and he must be cast!

Lerman always takes every role that suits Aiken!!!!

dMZDBb9.jpg

edit*
Different version.
Differint shade of green andthatmaskthateverybodyseemstohatebutreallyisn'tthatbadindesignandwouldlookalotbetterifitwasn'tcg
IsmOfcg.jpg

Last edited:

Nathan Fillion Hal Jordan Green Lantern Old School.

Nathan Fillion Hal Jordan Green Lantern Old School.

this guy is so old and unfit. He is fat, just because he voiced Hal doesn't mean he has to be the live-action version too.
Get Matt Damon to be Hal……. He is a hollywood superstar, he also has no superhero roles to his name.

Eh, it's just wishful thinking. A lot of fans want Phil LaMarr to play John Stewart too, just because he voiced him.

this guy is so old and unfit. He is fat, just because he voiced Hal doesn't mean he has to be the live-action version too.
Get Matt Damon to be Hal……. He is a hollywood superstar, he also has no superhero roles to his name.

Old? Yes, he definitely couldn't play a 20-something Hal if that's the age range that is written. Fat? This is a recent pic. He certainly doesn't look like he's in terrible shape.

Eh, it's just wishful thinking. A lot of fans want Phil LaMarr to play John Stewart too, just because he voiced him.

With all due respect to his acting ability and stellar voice work, he wouldn't work as John at all in live action. If he decided to train and put on 30-40lbs of muscle then it's possible, but he would look like a kid next to Cav-El and Batfleck with his current physique.

Yeah, I'm just pointing out there's people out there who share the notion that voice actors can play the characters in live-action, because they hear their voices when they think of those characters. Realistically speaking of course most of the times it makes no sense and these fans must be aware of that, it's just their wishful thinking because they grew up listening to them.

Yeah, I'm just pointing out there's people out there who share the notion that voice actors can play the characters in live-action, because they hear their voices when they think of those characters. Realistically speaking of course most of the times it makes no sense and these fans must be aware of that, it's just their wishful thinking because they grew up listening to them.

I mean it's kind of annoying and childish when people post or say things like that. It makes absolutely no sense. Also Fillion is such a b-list actor. That's why he does voice acting in shows and cartoons along with acting in TV shows….

He is really unfit. No Hal has had his physique.

Well Hal doesn't need to be very jacked up, but I get your point. Sometimes artists really outdo themselves though.

Green%2BLantern%2Bby%2BLee%2BBermejo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"