X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

Thats why if Feige wants something new, lets Scott/Emma relationship making debut for x-men MCU. And just tell Jean was his former lover
You've already lost so many potential (see: good) storylines by debuting Scott/Emma from the word: Go.

Emma being White Queen of the Hellfire Club for one.

No thanks.

I’m not expecting X-Men till Phase 7 with the multiverse stuff put to bed. Was expecting F4 in Secret Wars at least though.

I’m not expecting X-Men till Phase 7 with the multiverse stuff put to bed. Was expecting F4 in Secret Wars at least though.
I eXpect the foXverse actors to return in Avengers: Secret Wars.

Marvel Studios' Deadpool is probably set in another universe then I eXpect them to be transported to Earth-siX one siX.

The writer is just talking about Kang Dynasty. I don't think he's confirmed for Secret Wars.

I eXpect the foXverse actors to return in Avengers: Secret Wars.

Marvel Studios' Deadpool is probably set in another universe then I eXpect them to be transported to Earth-siX one siX.

The writer is just talking about Kang Dynasty. I don't think he's confirmed for Secret Wars.
Yeah, I meant MCU X-Men only. Fully expecting at least some Fox X-Men in Secret Wars and was also expecting F4 there. Not expecting MCU X-Men till after Secret Wars.

Deadpool can pretty much do what it wants in a comedy continuity that doesn’t affect anything else (my preference). The writer better improve a ton by KD. Maybe there is a different writer planned for SW anyway with how large a job these kinds of films are.

Yeah, I meant MCU X-Men only. Fully expecting at least some Fox X-Men in Secret Wars and was also expecting F4 there. Not expecting MCU X-Men till after Secret Wars.

Deadpool can pretty much do what it wants in a comedy continuity that doesn’t affect anything else (my preference). The writer better improve a ton by KD. Maybe there is a different writer planned for SW anyway with how large a job these kinds of films are.
I hope so. Jeff Loveness couldn't be the new Simon Kinberg.

Especially as they had talked about being interested in and potentially coming back for Secret Wars all those years ago.
Yeah and I feel like they already proved that they are reliable with Marvel movies.

The director of Kang Dynasty has only directed 1 Marvel movie and could pull a Taika/Peyton Reed for his 2nd film. The writer of Kang Dynasty already has a miss with a Marvel movie, and Kang Dynasty will feature more characters.

Sony should hire the Russo Brothers for Venom 4 and Sinister 6.

Yeah and I feel like they already proved that they are reliable with Marvel movies.

The director of Kang Dynasty has only directed 1 Marvel movie and could pull a Taika/Peyton Reed for his 2nd film. The writer of Kang Dynasty already has a miss with a Marvel movie, and Kang Dynasty will feature more characters.

Sony should hire the Russo Brothers for Venom 4 and Sinister 6.
They’ve made 4 now that have all been very popular so there is an element of trust in them and their writing team (even though I don’t like everything in their films (for eg Thor in EG, Hulk in both IW and EG)). I doubt too many are blindly trusting Loveness right now. Dude should have had to prove himself before being given such an important and large-scale film.

They’ve made 4 now that have all been very popular so there is an element of trust in them and their writing team (even though I don’t like everything in their films (for eg Thor in EG, Hulk in both IW and EG)). I doubt too many are blindly trusting Loveness right now. Dude should have had to prove himself before being given such an important and large-scale film.
Lets hope the director gets a screenplay credit just like in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

If this happens then I can see the next two avengers movies delayed to 2026 and 2027 which means no X-Men for another 5 years or so minimum. Sigh.

If this happens then I can see the next two avengers movies delayed to 2026 and 2027 which means no X-Men for another 5 years or so minimum. Sigh.

So , I guess that means we probably won't see an MCU Rebooted X Men film until the end of the decade at the earliest , meaning 2028 or 2029?:csad:.

Really not great.
But it is what it is.

If it means they're going to take time to get things right, as opposed to getting things out quicker , I can accept it.

Just delay the shows. Move Deadpool to July or November 2023. Then move two mystery phasiX films to phaSeven.

Unless the 3 MCU movies between Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars are heavily relying on the Multiverse for the 5th or 6th time, okay. Armor Wars is probably one of the mystery phasiX films.

more time doesnt mean more quality.
If they keep signing mediocre writers and tv directors, it doesnt matter if they get 5 years to write them, the movies will still be subpar.

So , I guess that means we probably won't see an MCU Rebooted X Men film until the end of the decade at the earliest , meaning 2028 or 2029?:csad:.

Really not great.
But it is what it is.

If it means they're going to take time to get things right, as opposed to getting things out quicker , I can accept it.
Hmm I'd say until we don't know the entire 2025/2026 films. There's still possibility for 2027.

more time doesnt mean more quality.
If they keep signing mediocre writers and tv directors, it doesnt matter if they get 5 years to write them, the movies will still be subpar.

No it doesn't , but given that things are going to be delayed anyway, the hope is that they're taking that time to get it good ,and get it right.

Ultimately to achieve that, that's gonna be on Marvel Studios.

Hmm I'd say until we don't know the entire 2025/2026 films. There's still possibility for 2027.

That would be a pretty good in terms of getting a film before the decade ends .
So at least that would be 4 years away ,instead of 7 to 8 years away.

Done well is better than done fast. I think we can all agree marvel has not really been at its best for a while, certainly this phase, so slowing down to make a better x-franchise is better than just jamming it out
No it doesn't , but given that things are going to be delayed anyway, the hope is that they're taking that time to get it good ,and get it right.

Ultimately to achieve that, that's gonna be on Marvel Studios.

That would be a pretty good in terms of getting a film before the decade ends .
So at least that would be 4 years away ,instead of 7 to 8 years away.
Hmm I've been thinking about this. But after two consecutive years of releasing two Avengers... them releasing Marvel's X-Men 1 year later after Secret Wars seems like a huge task. Like imagine filming X-Men in 2026 while we just saw the Ot cast in Secret Wars...

Like maybe 2027 would be a quieter year and there won't be X-Men until 2028.

I'm just expecting within Phase 7 at some point. It's a big film so might be nearer the end of the phase rather than straight after Secret Wars.

I'm just expecting within Phase 7 at some point. It's a big film so might be nearer the end of the phase rather than straight after Secret Wars.
I think after Secret Wars, we would get something like Far from Home as the ender of PhasiX. If not something way smaller to start phase7en, like Black Widow.

I just hope its released in May. I miss watching a X-Men movie in that month.

But I really wouldn't complain if we get Marvel's X-Men right after Secret Wars like either in July or November 2026. We still don't know which film those dates are for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"