X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

As long as it looks cozy and comfortable then great.

I'm curious how the subbasement, Cerebro, Blackbird and danger room will look like.
Yeah, lot of structural things to look forward to in the first film that will lay the foundation for what is to come. Hope they get all these aspects right in addition to the higher profile stuff.

im sure the MCU X-Men wont be formed until after Secret Wars the Fantastic Four will appear before but i can see them dropping hints about the Mutants in Future Movies or Shows for MCU Wolverine my safest option is Taron Egerton the problem will be casting the other Mutants like Xavier, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue etc

If the rumour is true, that its going to be 3 Marvel Studios movies per year from now. Then they could have just eXtended the wait til 2030.

Personally speaking, I don't need a Thunderbolts movie, a Captain America 4, a Deadpool 3, and who knows which other ips are headlining their first mcu film before Marvel Studios' X-Men.

:crybaby:

im sure the MCU X-Men wont be formed until after Secret Wars the Fantastic Four will appear before but i can see them dropping hints about the Mutants in Future Movies or Shows for MCU Wolverine my safest option is Taron Egerton the problem will be casting the other Mutants like Xavier, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue etc
After Secret Wars makes sense but dropping hints beforehand would be fine. I wouldn’t mind Egerton. Many massive castings to come!

X-Men have such an amazing lineup of female characters, even more beyond the headliners, who are all awesome of course.
I hope they make a X-Women film some day.

That picture I posted are variant covers of the recent X-Men comics. X-23 also has one but I didn't include her in the picture.

I hope they make a X-Women film some day.

That picture I posted are variant covers of the recent X-Men comics. X-23 also has one but I didn't include her in the picture.
X-Men are the one team where you could make a full women team of superstars as well as great mid tier and supporting characters.

X-Men are the one team where you could make a full women team of superstars as well as great mid tier and supporting characters.
Psylocke, Storm, Rogue and Jean Grey are superstars indeed in the comics. Dazzler is the Queen of Pop in Marvel Charts. Polaris is magnetic. There's also Jubilee, Kitty, Husk, M and Armor.

While other X-Women (though underused) could be utilized in the movies for Xpecific reasons. Dr. Cecilia Reyes M.D. of Grey Sloan Hospital is The Good Doctor. Sage is the X-Men's resident tech giant herself, that could rival Stark Industries and Pym Technologies. Marrow is the underground tunnel princess of the Morlocks.

Then don't get me started with the Femme Fatales who are up to no good. Emma Grace Frost. Lady Deathstrike. Callisto. Lady Mastermind. Zaladane. Selene. Spiral. Cassandra Nova. There are no limits to these baddies.

Psylocke, Storm, Rogue and Jean Grey are superstars indeed in the comics. Dazzler is the Queen of Pop in Marvel Charts. Polaris is magnetic. There's also Jubilee, Kitty, Husk, M and Armor.

While other X-Women (though underused) could be utilized in the movies for Xpecific reasons. Dr. Cecilia Reyes M.D. of Grey Sloan Hospital is The Good Doctor. Sage is the X-Men's resident tech giant herself, that could rival Stark Industries and Pym Technologies. Marrow is the underground tunnel princess of the Morlocks.

Then don't get me started with the Femme Fatales who are up to no good. Emma Grace Frost. Lady Deathstrike. Callisto. Lady Mastermind. Zaladane. Selene. Spiral. Cassandra Nova. There are no limits to these baddies.
Great summary :up: There’s even others I’d like to see like Blink and the Stepford Cuckoos in Emma’s school. You could easily have a film stacked with great heroes, villains and supporting characters all totally comprised of female characters. Got to be the best property for that.

Copying this post from the Civil War thread.

dfpi993-dfdcadf9-738e-4374-a9fd-ad7986da048a.jpg

View attachment 64662

This may seem well beyond the realms of possibility right now for where Marvel might get X-Men in 10/15 years, but going from Iron Man to Endgame seems like a comparable feat. If we never get anything like this I can at least dream until the first film proves it’s not on the cards. And if we do get it, I think people will reevaluate X-Men’s max potential as a franchise. Solo hero films would struggle to build to an image like this.

THAT is what I call a team X-Men movie, with every x-men shinning on the action.

and not what we got in most Fox movies

That is pretty much what I consider "main X-Men" eXcept for Lockheed and Quicksilver.

Jean and Emma are the only ones missing.
Whoever did it needs to get Jean and Emma in there asap! Would be good enough to go on a wall. Love team shots like that of the core X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"