The Official NPD Monthly Sales Numbers Thread

We should get a good indication who's leading the sales, when these new consoles are no longer hard to find.

The only two call of duty games that support full crossplay are the last two which are Modern Warfare and Blops Cold War, but yes. You totally can do that flawlessly. Hopefully this is the future of online gaming.

lol, if I am understand your post correctly, you're essentially saying there is a higher supply of daily Iceman posts, while the demand for XB posts are higher - however, Iceman's higher supply is what outdoes XB's reception since XB has supply constraints.

I have seen people argue that that could be one of the reasons why Series X is close to Ps5 in sales. The long term of this generation remains to be seen (it will be interesting) but you're right, without a doubt in the present time the Ps5's demand is simply higher than the Series X's
Thanks. Great to know on the recent Call of Duty games and I may try and reconnect with some people using that. Hopefully that feature is here to stay.

Yes exactly, so noone really knows one way or the other the true extent of underlying demand until supply constraints are no longer a factor. When you sell out all you know is that your demand was at least as high as your supply, but the excess demand could be 2 units or 100 million units lol.

I think the gap will narrow significantly but actually catching PS5 is likely to be too big a task, but if the progress continues like it has then anything can happen in the gen after when all these studios will have been pumping out games regularly and who knows how big gamepass will be around the world.

Just continues to show that the only reason third party titles "don't sell on Switch" is because third parties don't actually *make* games for the Switch. They either make games for other platforms, then make lazy and late ports, and act surprised they sell worse. . . or they don't make games for the Switch at all.

Of course, doing so would mean sacrificing the ability to use Bleeding Edge 4K HD Graphixs! as a marketing crutch. Can't have that.

Ps5 has sold 7.8 million consoles meanwhile Xbox revenue is up 232% year over year. They're getting closer and closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"