• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Psylocke/Mei Melancon Thread

that's what i think to:( but at least we will proably get something with Psylocke.

You can CLEARLY tell that as Phoenix shredded up Arclight and Quill, Psylocke using her psychic senses teleported away a split second before getting turned to ash...

thats my story and im sticking to it

Nibune said:
You can CLEARLY tell that as Phoenix shredded up Arclight and Quill, Psylocke using her psychic senses teleported away a split second before getting turned to ash...

thats my story and im sticking to it
lol!!!!

She played such a small part in the movie (did she even talk or have a name?) that you could easily bring the character back in a new movie. No one would even notice, just us.

yes... she said...

" They wanna exterminate us "
" Going Somewhere? "

She's the Psylocke

Wolfwood said:
She played such a small part in the movie (did she even talk or have a name?) that you could easily bring the character back in a new movie. No one would even notice, just us.
Lets hope they do. I wouldn't mid if they changed the actress, not that Mei Melancon was awful.

There was a good previz on the R2 DVD where Psylocke, Quill and Arclight break into Alcatraz labs, Psylocke emerges from the shadows and snaps a security guards neck and then Arclight uses her shockwave to blast the door open.

WHAT???!!!!! are u serious??!!! does Arclight talk???!!!

what i want to know is where are the 3 months worth of filming mei was involved in!
she had said she is disapointed that only a few seconds fo her made it into the film she said she shot much more!
and its not on the deleted scenes so where the hell is it?

phoenix_force said:
what i want to know is where are the 3 months worth of filming mei was involved in!
she had said she is disapointed that only a few seconds fo her made it into the film she said she shot much more!
on the trash bin outside the editing room? Maybe they used some parts of the film to clean the furnitures...or simply thought it wasnt worthy and threw away to the incinerator :huh:

or better: they're waiting for the "x-treme" edition (or any name as corny) to give us all the deleted footage.

phoenix_force said:
Maybe she was just really bad and it took her 3 months to get those two lines correct. :csad::woot:

I think Psylocke should of used her psi-blade...all that Hype! and for what? so she can just twirl and come out of the shadows?

^Don't forget she also exploded beautifully

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"